Sign in to follow this  
Spy

(Chaos) Remove Player Gods from Chaos

Like a title say

MAKE CHAOS GREAT AGAIN WITHOUT PLAYER GODS!

• Like 1

They are being reworked already for all servers with Sindusks priest overhaul, tho they are not being removed.

4 minutes ago, Roccandil said:

Will there again be the potential for new player gods?

Hope not, should never been added on freedom in the first place, imo! >.< Long live the true gods! :D

• Like 7

just remove all gods in general it's a terrible mechanic to be forced into a priest role to be competitive in pvp. or remove some of the annoying restrictions.

9 hours ago, Roccandil said:

Will there again be the potential for new player gods?

There already is, the key to the heavens is possible

3 hours ago, Niki said:

just remove all gods in general it's a terrible mechanic to be forced into a priest role to be competitive in pvp. or remove some of the annoying restrictions.

It's not forced into any role to be competitive, but restrictions and bonuses are being changed, we'll cover that in Emoos stream tonight! 

is there any chance these streams with Emoo (or others) could get a written TLDR for folks that have horrible net and can't watch such things?

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Lisabet said:

is there any chance these streams with Emoo (or others) could get a written TLDR for folks that have horrible net and can't watch such things?

We'll be sharing the full details once it gets to the point of public testing, this will be a brief overview without delving into specific balance mechanics, more focusing on the largescale changes, much like what we've already shared here and will continue to share in the news. 

• Like 2

ye i don't watch streams, sadly, even if @Emoo would do a "highlights" video and post it here of that specific convo of the update/changes, i'd watch.

Edited by Mclavin

Ahs, so we'll get to know when it is in test?

-1 to beeing presented a done deal on the priest changes.

1 hour ago, Cecci said:

-1 to beeing presented a done deal on the priest changes.

test isn't a done deal, there's been plenty ofdiscussion though

i ended up watching the stream, i've never sat through one before for so long, entertaining, good questions from Host, sharing questions/points from chat, good clear convo/answers from devs/retro. Will have to tune in more.

Oh saw my first shooey aswell. Can we get a waterskin renamed "shooey" for an event 1 day. :o

Edited by Mclavin