Sign in to follow this  
Nirav

Free Stuff For Newer Players on Independence

There are two chests on the road NW from Freedom Market and the Howl at K 15 in the Inde game map.  Just before you get to Lyric Beach, there is a sign and a flag marking the spot right in the middle of the highway.  I stock them once a week when I can, but at least 3 times a month.  Inside are tools, weapons, and armor, all of which can be improved.  Newby kits cannot be improved, so if they take damage, their quality goes down.  These tools and armor and weapons can all be improved so the quality can be raised, and you can gain skill raising it.  Each week there are always some decent quality items thrown in that are a little to much better than what you have to start with.  Sometimes I will throw in some tools with Circle of Cunning cast on them.  These are usually low casts, but at low level, they make a tiny bit of difference to give you that extra boost.  Come on by.  The walk is nice, with plenty of guard towers along the way in case you run into something that tries to kill you.  

• Like 8