Sign in to follow this  
Xor

Tri-Auction! Rare Smelter, Rare Kiln, Rare Large Cart!

timer_1536763528.svg

3 Auctions in 1! ? 

#1 - Rare Smelter

[09:37:24] A smelter made from bricks and clay, fits more ore than a forge. This is a very rare and interesting version of the item. The smelter has some irregularities that must be removed with a stone chisel. Ql: 32.015182, Dam: 0.0. You can barely make out the signature of its maker,  'Ji.e'. The fire is not lit.

Current Bid / Bidder: - Gwyn, 6.5s

#2 - Rare Kiln

[09:37:12] A large kiln made from bricks with a clay inner lining and covered in dirt. The purpose is to fire clay items. This is a very rare and interesting version of the item. It could be improved with a rock shards. Ql: 13.538899, Dam: 0.0. The fire is not lit.

Current Bid / Bidder: - Gwyn, 2.5s

#3 - Rare Large Cart, Cedarwood

[09:35:12] A fairly large two wheel cart designed to be dragged by an animal. This is a very rare and interesting version of the item. Wood  colors: r=98, g=68, b=150. It is locked with a lock of very poor quality. It is made from cedarwood. It could be improved with a log. Ql: 22.996561, Dam: 0.0. The name of the owner, Xor, has been etched in the stern.

[09:35:12] A single zinc rune of Magranon has been attached to it, so it will increase size (5%) and increase vehicle speed (5%)

Current Bid / Bidder: - Lumpygravy, 8.5s

The 3 auctions are separate, but follow all the same rules below. Please post which item (#1, #2, or #3) you're bidding on when you post. I will do my best to keep the Current Bid / Bidder updated, but i'm human.

Starting Price: 1s

Buyout: Offer

Minimum Increment: 50c

No private bids, private buyouts accepted.

Bids in an edited post are forfeit

30 Minute Snipe Protection

Buyer is responsible for pickup

timer_1536763528.svg

Edited by Xor

Bump

Rare large cart at 8s is a great price! rare smelter at 4s is a steal! and rare kiln is only at 2s! thats highway robbery! ? less than a day left!

Congrats to Gwyn and Lumpygravy on the wins!

Shoot me a PM to arrange pickup :)