Sign in to follow this  
Deathangel

Let us crate and transport more than 1 unicorn via creature crates.

Suggestion 1: We are currently limited to transporting 1 unicorn at a time due to the taming error messages encountered when trying to tame/load another unicorn. Remove this restriction?

Suggestion 2: Remove this restriction for all creatures? (be able to untame a creature while it's in a crate, for example)

It doesn't stop someone from transporting many tamed creatures. They just need another player with taming to load a creature crate onto the boat to get around this feature. Also, the number of tamed creatures transported is not limited by this function - it just takes a single player longer to do it himself, or makes him go to different servers for each tamed pet.

The number of transported creatures is already reasonably limited by the capacity of vehicles used (knarr fits 4 creature crates). This is a reasonable limitation. I don't like that the taming limitation exists though, since it can be worked around by players with more resources (multiple taming accounts on the boat, loading 1 critter each) or require a single player multiple trips to work around the 'only 1 pet at a time' feature for loading animals into crates on the same server.

As it is, we cannot untame crated creatures.

+1 id love to be able to take my unicorns to other servers without having to sail 4 trips just to run around with uni's on my wagon