Sign in to follow this  
Thalius

Oakheart is recruting...

Greetings Xanadu!

As some have heard, I have re-founded Oakheart in her old valley in central Xanadu west of Greymead.  The vision for the place has changed a bit, but the core of her original goals remain- to establish an active mountain valley community and bring port access to the lands and lakes to the west to central Xanadu. Oakheart was at one time an active and very large community. I'd love to see her that way again, in time.

I am therefore opening tentative recruitment for citizenship and/or lodging at Oakheart. 

The valley has been cleared and roadways are being laid out, as well as work going on in the mines, getting some things in order there.  A large castle structure is planned but has not been started yet, and a number of player plots are ready to be handed out.

Activity on Xanadu and the Freedom servers in general has declined with the opening up of the Northern Freedom Isles, but I believe that the group that remains is pretty solid and dedicated.  If you are an experienced player interested in starting a new community in the current climate, message me for details. 

If you are a new player that has found your way to the lands of the south and would be interested in joining some knowledgeable players as you embark on your journey in the ancient lands of the Southern Isles,  feel free to message me as well.

All are welcomed to visit anytime. Feel free to swing by and check out what is going on at your leisure.

Either way, if you are looking for an ambitious PvE settlement with active and fun players to play alongside of and collaborate with in a role playing environment, Oakheart may be the place for you. 

Keep an eye on her full recruitment page on the main forums for more information as I intend to update it soon, or pm Thalius in the forums or in-game if you would like to chat.

Hope to see you soon...

~TH~

Thalius, Duke of Oakheart

Edited by Thalius
  • Like 2

Thou shall join us, fun there be had, restistance is futile, we are Oakheart! :D

• Like 2

We really do have cookies 

[10:56:25] You think the chocolate biscuit might give you more of an insight about shields!

Greetings...

Oakheart has been reestablished and has begun limited recruitment.

Feel free to message me for details if interested. 😉

Looking forward...
~TH~

• Like 2