Sign in to follow this  
Roccandil

Unable to push altar through fence gate/mine entrance

I'm unable to push an altar through a fence gate to which I have access/ownership. The gate is on the border with a mine entrance, and I'm trying to push the altar out of the mine entrance through the gate.

I get this message:

"[19:40:46] You cannot push the altar of Smeagain into the wall."

Pushing things in and out of mines can be a pain. You need to push it along the entrance tile border, pull, push more, etc. Eventually it'll move out.

• Like 1

It's easier off-deed, and with keybinds, but just stack up actions and run inside/outside while the action is performing. Pulling seems to works better.

• Like 2

This is normal. Leaving a mine is like leaving an instance, and in order for you to push the altar oout of the mine, you need to have low enough stamina or being off deed to be able to start the action inside the mine and finish it outside the mine. The problem you are facing is that the fence is preventing you from leaving the mine and still being within reach of the object. If there's a fence in the way you may not be able to take it out. I had the same problem on a deed I owned with a building door.

You may have to bash the fence, push it out, then rebuild it. 

• Like 1

On 9/9/2018 at 12:56 AM, Angelklaine said:

This is normal.

LOL! Sorry, I got a kick out of that. :P

Anyhow, thanks for the tips; I did find another way to get done what I needed to get done.

I do, however, have a suggestion:

Allow non-loadable objects (mailboxes, altars, epic portals, etc.) to be dragged (like catapults and battering rams).

Edited by Roccandil

Oh, and things like altars/mailboxes are relatively very light: dragging them shouldn't require wheels anyhow.