Sign in to follow this  
DragonsGateWU

Fail to create/update item error + mod error

Since I took my server down for general maintenance and two new mod adding I have received errors like this. I believe I have it pinpointed to a specific character's inventory as no others have claimed an item reappearing bugged and others disappearing in the inventory.

I would like to know what would cause this to happen (it seems like a data glitch with saving) and what the best way would be to fix it.

07:55:56 PM] WARNING com.wurmonline.server.items.DbItem: Failed to create/update item with id 34800309145346

java.sql.SQLException: [SQLITE_CONSTRAINT]  Abort due to constraint violation (UNIQUE constraint failed: ITEMS.WURMID)

at org.sqlite.core.DB.newSQLException(DB.java:890)

at org.sqlite.core.DB.newSQLException(DB.java:901)

at org.sqlite.core.DB.execute(DB.java:810)

at org.sqlite.core.DB.executeUpdate(DB.java:847)

at org.sqlite.jdbc3.JDBC3PreparedStatement.executeUpdate(JDBC3PreparedStatement.java:86)

at com.wurmonline.server.items.DbItem.create(DbItem.java:408)

at com.wurmonline.server.items.Item.<init>(Item.java:483)

at com.wurmonline.server.items.DbItem.<init>(DbItem.java:110)

at com.wurmonline.server.items.ItemFactory.createItem(ItemFactory.java:153)

at com.wurmonline.server.items.ItemFactory.createItem(ItemFactory.java:88)

at com.wurmonline.server.items.ItemFactory.createItem(ItemFactory.java:205)

at com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.Flattening.getDirt(Flattening.java:1609)

at com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.Flattening.checkUseDirt(Flattening.java:1492)

at com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.Flattening.flatten(Flattening.java:526)

at com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.Flattening.flatten(Flattening.java:203)

at com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.TileBehaviour.action(TileBehaviour.java:2197)

at com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.TileDirtBehaviour.action(TileDirtBehaviour.java:279)

at com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.Action.poll(Action.java:3187)

at com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.ActionStack.poll(ActionStack.java:243)

at com.wurmonline.server.players.Player.pollActions(Player.java:9534)

at com.wurmonline.server.Players.pollPlayers$1(Players.java:4543)

at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor8.invoke(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)

at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.server.ProxyServerHook$6$1.invoke(ProxyServerHook.java:181)

at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.classhooks.HookManager.invoke(HookManager.java:344)

at com.wurmonline.server.Players.pollPlayers(Players.java)

at com.wurmonline.server.Server.run(Server.java:1907)

at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Timer.java:555)

at java.util.TimerThread.run(Timer.java:505)

[08:08:58 PM] WARNING com.wurmonline.server.items.DbItem: Failed to create/update item with id 34808513203970

java.sql.SQLException: [SQLITE_CONSTRAINT]  Abort due to constraint violation (UNIQUE constraint failed: ITEMS.WURMID)

at org.sqlite.core.DB.newSQLException(DB.java:890)

at org.sqlite.core.DB.newSQLException(DB.java:901)

at org.sqlite.core.DB.execute(DB.java:810)

at org.sqlite.core.DB.executeUpdate(DB.java:847)

at org.sqlite.jdbc3.JDBC3PreparedStatement.executeUpdate(JDBC3PreparedStatement.java:86)

at com.wurmonline.server.items.DbItem.create(DbItem.java:408)

at com.wurmonline.server.items.Item.<init>(Item.java:483)

at com.wurmonline.server.items.DbItem.<init>(DbItem.java:110)

at com.wurmonline.server.items.ItemFactory.createItem(ItemFactory.java:153)

at com.wurmonline.server.items.ItemFactory.createItem(ItemFactory.java:88)

at com.wurmonline.server.items.SimpleCreationEntry.run(SimpleCreationEntry.java:739)

at com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.ItemBehaviour.action(ItemBehaviour.java:5870)

at com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.Action.poll(Action.java:3593)

at com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.ActionStack.poll(ActionStack.java:243)

at com.wurmonline.server.players.Player.pollActions(Player.java:9534)

at com.wurmonline.server.Players.pollPlayers$1(Players.java:4543)

at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor8.invoke(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)

at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.server.ProxyServerHook$6$1.invoke(ProxyServerHook.java:181)

at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.classhooks.HookManager.invoke(HookManager.java:344)

at com.wurmonline.server.Players.pollPlayers(Players.java)

at com.wurmonline.server.Server.run(Server.java:1907)

at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Timer.java:555)

at java.util.TimerThread.run(Timer.java:505)

The mods added were: No Build Limit by bdew, Auto Alerts, and Gmcommands. I dont believe these would have caused this issue.

Any insight is greatly appreciated as I'm still learning how code works with this game.

Edited by DragonsGateWU
Entered too early

And for the sake of keeping it seperate should it be unrelated, about this same time we began having an issue with the bulk storage sorting mod where items within (logs in this case) were removed with no type and are unuseable. Instead of log (birchwood) they are just log and cant be used as fuel. The same person is having this issue and so far no one else, so I am unsure if it is the mod or the player.

Update: there is now an issue where dirt is labeled as other items and glitched and some objects like bsb and oven are missing.

Same as this issue, corrupted ids. The only way to fix is roll your server back to where it was before the problem started. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Sklo:D said:

Same as this issue, corrupted ids. The only way to fix is roll your server back to where it was before the problem started. 

Thank you I will do that.
Is there a way to prevent this sort of issue from happening in the future that you know of?

3 hours ago, DragonsGateWU said:

Thank you I will do that.
Is there a way to prevent this sort of issue from happening in the future that you know of?

Take Care of your wurmlogin.db 

Never Roll Back the wurmlogin.db without rolling back other databases too. Make sure it is always up to date.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Sklo:D said:

Take Care of your wurmlogin.db 

Never Roll Back the wurmlogin.db without rolling back other databases too. Make sure it is always up to date.

Thank you for taking the time to respond. We had been rolling back all databases together, or so we assumed until I discovered last night that the host we rent our server from wasn't doing the transfers properly. I tried uploading a back up that worked perfect on my personal pc and it ran errors when on that host. (Not the first trouble we've had with this host)

We are getting our own server this week and I will take extra care to make sure all files upload properly and are done so together.

1 minute ago, DragonsGateWU said:

Thank you for taking the time to respond. We had been rolling back all databases together, or so we assumed until I discovered last night that the host we rent our server from wasn't doing the transfers properly. I tried uploading a back up that worked perfect on my personal pc and it ran errors when on that host. (Not the first trouble we've had with this host)

We are getting our own server this week and I will take extra care to make sure all files upload properly and are done so together.

Always host on your own server, buy a windows license if you don't feel convinient with linux, or and this is what I recommend, learn how to work with linux. Use debian, quite good, stable and easy.

• Like 1