Sign in to follow this  
Sn00

Legacy statues!

+1

I feel like archeology really should get this, it's a skill that'd be perfect to bring old designs back that are sorely missed. Maybe when making the textures a bit sleeker, add some moss or imperfections on the stonework itself

• Like 3

On 5/24/2019 at 12:35 AM, Madnath said:

+1

I feel like archeology really should get this, it's a skill that'd be perfect to bring old designs back that are sorely missed. Maybe when making the textures a bit sleeker, add some moss or imperfections on the stonework itself

Yep, I agree.

yes pls, the old nymph statue Looked much better stance wise. nd it was a nice asset to put in the middle of a fountain.

The new one isn't actually bad looking but it is design wise strange. it looks upwards, so technically away from the person standing in front of it. and the arm stance is oddly nothing saying to me. The old one had a sort of graceful look downwards to the player.

maybe overhaul the quality and details of their models. So they don't look too "old" from a technical point of view.

On 5/28/2019 at 4:30 PM, PWreset said:

The old one had a sort of graceful look downwards to the player.

Oh yeah!

Well I say yes though the thing is statue fragments would become more tedious and time consuming. Already archeology has so many statues with the shear amount of good catches of just pure statue fragments. Yet I still say for archeology  more historical items would be nice. Though in the end how many fragments will it know take to find one complete statue.

Yes! Would be an amazing addition via archaeology, I'm all for it, miss those old statues!

a remastered version of them would be appreciated, maybe through archaeology (makes sense)

On 11/14/2018 at 3:36 PM, Sn00 said:

wurm000.png

Needs a bump!

Isn't it this freaking scary cave trap on golden valley? ?

On 7/3/2019 at 7:31 AM, Alkhadias said:

Isn't it this freaking scary cave trap on golden valley? ?

Probably.

On 6/20/2019 at 1:41 PM, Kasumi said:

Yes! Would be an amazing addition via archaeology, I'm all for it, miss those old statues!

Stop the archeology greediness! These are/were created from Masonry skill out of stone shards and if brought back should remain available to be created that way. Add creation from marble too would be great.

=Ayes=

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Ayes said:

Add creation from marble too would be great.

Oh and not only from marble, slate please!

• Like 2

But guys, slate in real life doesn't really make good statues, it is a cleavage mineral, specifically slaty cleavage. The statues we are thinking of would be difficult to replicate in slate unless you stack them and try to fracture them.

Nothing like Marble which is soft and easy to shape.

39 minutes ago, FranktheTank said:

But guys, slate in real life doesn't really make good statues, it is a cleavage mineral, specifically slaty cleavage. The statues we are thinking of would be difficult to replicate in slate unless you stack them and try to fracture them.

Nothing like Marble which is soft and easy to shape.

You had me at cleavage

• Like 2

+1 Would be an excellent addition to archeology!

Edited by Katrat