Sign in to follow this  
Muse

Shrimpiie has lost his nut - help wanted!

Help urgently needed to track down a runaway rare coconut.

As you know, our beloved staff member Shrimpiie collects rare food. We do not judge.

Anyone who has admired his marvellous collection could not help but notice the single (just the one, mind) rare coconut.

- surely the most valuable piece in the collection.

Unfortunately we have reason to believe that Shrimpiie's rare coconut has recently escaped. Yes. Please don't panic.

We understand it is 'at large' somewhere in the World, but where it is exactly, we are not sure.

By the time you read this post it could be ANYWHERE in the World, and it will not stick around for long,  (it is a genuine 'shy' coconut)

so if any of you Wurmians happen to SEE Shrimpiie's rare coconut ANYWHERE on your travels, PLEASE, PLEASE take a photo and post it in this thread.

(Even if you can't quite capture an image of the coconut, please post a picture of the location anyway, so we can start to plot its path.)

We must track down this missing nut. There have been no recorded sightings at the time of posting.

Thank you so much in anticipation of your help and discretion in this matter, we want this resolved as humanely as possible.

The Wurmian Rare Food Agency has issued the photo below, unfortunately they don't know the name of the missing nut,

so if you think you know the coconut's name or whereabouts, please PLEASE post it in this thread:

NNSc4Hh.jpg

• Like 2

If this is the coconut in question I regret to inform you that ...... 

http://Vssspfz.png

Edited by Snarkin
  • Like 1

Must we really accept and believe that is the same coconut?  So young and so tragic! -  keep posting your photo's guys, it must be alive and out there somewhere...

Moved to Wood Scraps. Good luck finding the coconut! :) 

Edited by Kadmint
  • Like 1

And by what name may i call her? Maybe she responds to nice and kind words and stops from shying away?

• Like 1

It's a rare coconut, so shiny!

We don't have a name for the coconut as yet, if anyone knows it, please post it here!

I do not know the real name of the nut, but it has been told to me in confidence, that it has been known under the cover name Turnip Pollenbelle to avoid detection!

• Like 1

Good work Agent Yldrania. 

Keep posting any pictures and info you may have everyone!

The title of this post conjures up many thoughts and responses; however, for the sake of decency I think that I must keep them to myself. And yet as Mr Peter Paul and Mrs Almond Joy would say: "sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't".

=Ayes=

• Like 1

Thanks to all of you who are looking out for the rare coconut, keep posting your pictures, names and clues! :) 

Is there a Lime in the Coconut? 

I just want to make sure I'm identifying the correct coconut, should I happen upon it. 

• Like 1

I am not sure but this coconut definitely has global a-peel and a zest for life! :) 

This is a noble quest indeed! With surprise and horror I heard about the disappearance of my friend's last nut, and without further ado I saddled my horse and began to roam the southeast of my island. After many hours of searching I found,  in a dark corner of a hidden cave in the remotest of all areas... a chest. In the chest there was a remnant of what apparently once was a pile of papyrus sheets, of which only two were still in a decent condition. Only a few lines of text were readable, but - as I dare to say - I strongly believe that what was once written there may have a relation to the missing part... uhm: item. Here is what I could decipher:

"Just the place for a Nut!" the Prawnman cried,
   As he landed his crew with care;
Supporting each man on the top of the tide
   By a finger entwined in his hair."

"Just the place for a Nut! I have said it twice:
   That alone should encourage the crew.
Just the place for a Nut! I have said it thrice:
   What I tell you three times is true."

...... illegible ....

"For, although common Nuts do no manner of harm,
   Yet, I feel it my duty to say,
Some are Boojums—" The Prawnman broke off in alarm,
   For the Ekni had fainted away."

...... illegible ....

"He remarked to me then," said that mildest of men,
   "'If your Nut be a Nut , that is right:
Fetch it home by all means—you may serve it with greens,
   And it's handy for striking a light.

"'You may seek it with thimbles—and seek it with care;
   You may hunt it with forks and hope;
You may threaten its life with a railway-share;
   You may charm it with smiles and soap—'"

...... illegible ....

"'But oh, beamish Ekni, beware of the day,
   If your Nut be a Boojum! For then
You will softly and suddenly vanish away,
   And never be met with again!'

...... illegible ....

"They hunted till darkness came on, but they found
   Not a button, or feather, or cut,
By which they could tell that they stood on the ground
   Where the Ekni had met with the Nut.

In the midst of the word he was trying to say,
   In the midst of his laughter and glee,
He had softly and suddenly vanished away—
   For the Nut was a Boojum, you see."

That was all I could read. But ... what does it tell us?

• Like 3

There seems to be a lot more to this than anyone ever realised.

Do keep posting your coconut names, pictures and clues! :) 

• Like 1

I did a little research and heard the subject had left to make coconut adult movies. 

I found this picture as evidence. Please make sure there are no young coconuts nearby while viewing.

cana-rum-coconut-water.jpg

Edited by Angelklaine
  • Like 1

Shrimpiie's coconut is a genuine 'shy' coconut - so it can't be the same one.

A shout out to all lost and missing nuts:

"Come back to Wurm Online - this is where you belong!"

It appears that there are a lot more nuts out there than initially anticipated. ;) 

Please post your pictures of any and all missing coconuts everyone! :) 

• Like 1

Well then, I was quite hesitant to tell my tale previously lest people might think me, well, nuts but due to the devotion that Muse has put forth on this search I will relate my very unusual experience. Now while out picking sprouts as I often do to generate new ideas from the soil, I frequently hear a soft chittering sound as if the faint mocking laughter of some hidden creature. As I wander on in that direction trying to find what this might be I am reminded of the mythical Wurm rolfess chipmunk, which very few Wurmanites have even gotten a glimpse of, thereby others often making a mockery of them for suggesting that they even exist as other than a figment of a delirious mind due to a lack of foresight to carry enough water in even a small container while wandering the lands.

Of course this was not my circumstance as I always wander long distances in search of the *rare* sprouts with which to germinate unique ideas of grandiose proportions and thus realize that to keep all delusions to the minimum I must stay well hydroporportionated at all times. Nevertheless, delusions can be very helpful in tracking down rare creatures such as this so in order to create the delicate instability required, I have found that sipping water from a hollowed out coconut provides just the right amount of leftness within it so as not to slow down the bursts of swift movement necessary to keep up with chipmunks in the wild forested areas of rolfness.

As I often discard these hollowed coconuts upon my return trips to reality, I have on occasion come across their abandoned husks in such exact locations that I use them as roadmaps of sorts to make the journey home that much more reassuring that I have not strayed too far beyond the minds capacity for bendability. On this return trip much to my astonishment I distinctly saw one of these discarded coconuts rapidly bumping along the ground in the opposite direction that I usually take, when there it was! A rolfess chipmunk was bouncing the coconut husk along the ground in front of it while scurrying away from me deeper into the unknown and remotest of forests into which neither I nor any other Wurmanite dared to venture.

Always being the foolish one with little regard for the stability of common sense, I sensed that in this circumstance the dance was worth the chance, as I caught the louder taunting chitter of this chipmunk. With a further wink of its eye it passed me by the way of a watery pond of shallow reflections. All this I viewed clearly within these dark pools of still waters where no doubt many secrets were left hidden by this rolfness chipmunk. Yet it did not pause here for even an instant of time stretched laterally but dashed between those seconds of the here and now into what was beyond.

Just beyond that time there was a mine opening placed upside down into which the chipmunk nudged the coconut so gently and slowly that it slipped in and downwards just beyond the grasp of my perception of introspection. With a final maniacal chitter and a wink of the eye, in jumped the chipmunk to the soundless depths below. What was this!?! Were these rolfness chipmunks all suicidal and that was the reason that so few had ever seen them or perhaps even lived to tell the tell as they dove into the inverted mine shaft opening in their futile pursuit for the truth?

Always being the cautious one in my foolishness, I slowly crawled on the ground to the edge of the mine shaft opening. As the shaft was so deep and due to the peculiar opening situation I could see nothing below except a few shattered coconut husks clinging to the side ledges of the decent into madness (?). Now since I was not mad but in a happy mood that day due to discovering the cuteness of the mythical rolfness chipmunk I was not about to descend to break my cheerfulness and spoil an otherwise miraculous discovery.

Still, my curiosity had to be satisfied somehow so I lit my lantern and threw it quickly into the mine shaft opening. Eventually it faded out into the unknown lands below and I was left above in the pitch black of the Wurm night. Being that I was afraid to even move from my precarious position in the mine shaft opening I just fell asleep right there with the melodious chittering of the rolfness chipmunk lulling me into a more unstable state of mind. As the daylight broke I awoke in my bed safely from a good nights sleep, full of the newness of the day and went out to tend to my faithful horses grazing contentedly within their pens.

Finishing grooming my horses and harvesting a few crops I opened the trash bin to discard a few items. Inside I was surprised to see a few coconut husk remains. Now how did those get in there?

Happy Trails

=Ayes=

• Like 2

Similar piles of coconut shells have been seen near sites of industrial level rum production and consumption, but I am sure that this is not the case here. ;) 

Keep those stories coming! We are getting a much clearer picture of the nuts' activities now. :) 

• Like 1