Sign in to follow this  
Ildar

Client helper mod

Download page

Attention!!

I personally used this mod only on servers where client modes were not prohibited.

Obey the server rules and don't use this mod if autoclickers, macros or another automation tools were banned on the server

Usage:

type "info" in-game console to see the list of available commands

What mod can do:

• Automatic crafting
  • Automatic mining and smelting
  • Automatic forestry
  • Automatic foraging and botanizing
  • Some tools for automatic inventory items management
  • Automatic item improving
  • Other various things, making the gameplay easier

You can join the discord channel with this link - https://discord.gg/GpqWrtF

There you can send us your suggestions, found bugs and errors. Or just express your support with a couple of warm words

Edited by Ildar
typos
  • Like 3

Usecase:

type "heal"(or press key that binded to that command) to treat the wounds with cotton found in your inventory

type "bot h on" to turn on automatic healing of wounds by cotton on your inventory

Edited by Ildar

Usecase:

create a file "autorun.properties" in the directory where "WurmLauncher.exe" file lies

Put 3 following lines in created file:

defaultPassword=***
defaultIp=8.8.8.8
defaultPort=20000

On game start when you press "Connect to ip" values entered in this file will be written to corresponding fields of a screen

this is really cool :D is it possible to create something that allows you to make a single key keybind that maps to a sub menu option? For example be able to plan a floor above with a single button?

Hello, awesome mod. but can you explain how to use it for the basic stuff like mining, crafting, improving and stuff? thank you.

Usecase: Mining a 3-tile wide tunnel:

bot m on

bot m o //disable mining of ore tiles

bot m sc //combine the mined rock shards on the ground or you would easily get 100 items in the pile and mining become impossible

bot m area // turning on area mode to mine tiles around the player

bot m m // turning on the automatic moving

I would recommend also to get a bucket of water and configure the Assistant bot to drink it when player becomes thirsty:

bot a on

bot a w // the mouse cursor must be above the water inside the bucket

Also, if you want to gain experience in channeling, turn on the casts by next command:

bot a c //as soon as player have enough favor bot will cast some easy spell

And to make sure the bot wont stuck for a long time configure the GuardBot:

bot g on

bot g a You mine

An alarm sound will be played if no mine actions occur for 5 minutes

Edited by Ildar

@IldarWould you be able to provide a list of  all commands and what they do? I would like one for reference so I don't have to use the info command each time. Thank you. 

You can create the list from the sources ?

At the bottom of that file in ConsoleCommands data structure you can find the list of available commands

Here  at the top of the file you can find bot descriptions
Here is the list of all bots, inside each bot usually at the end you can find InputKey data structure with command descriptions

• Like 1

On 9/6/2018 at 10:37 AM, Ildar said:

Attention!!

I personally used this mod only on servers where client modes were not prohibited.

Obey the server rules and don't use this mod if autoclickers, macros or another automation tools were banned on the server

If this is not intended as a way for players to cheat, then perhaps there could be a toggle for GMs to turn it off?  Or maybe something that shows up in the Event window to show that someone is using it?  My thought is that even on servers that don't allow macros etc., all it takes is one player cheating and then everyone else thinks they also need to cheat just to keep up and remain competitive.  With that in mind, would it be possible to get the things I suggest?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Batta said:

If this is not intended as a way for players to cheat, then perhaps there could be a toggle for GMs to turn it off?  Or maybe something that shows up in the Event window to show that someone is using it?  My thought is that even on servers that don't allow macros etc., all it takes is one player cheating and then everyone else thinks they also need to cheat just to keep up and remain competitive.  With that in mind, would it be possible to get the things I suggest?

It is possible to print some message in the global chat after game start. Or we can create a special command to send to the server and server will print some area message to the Event tab. Or we can process a new special server command to disable the mod.

But with the code sources provided it can easily be disabled.

Edited by Ildar
  • Like 1

Update

• Farming bot ("bot f")
  • various bug fixes
  • adding the ability to cast light token spells for priests of Magranon("bot a c")
  • new "action" command to apply an action on hovered object with automatically picked tool
  • new "getid" command to copy the internal id of hovered object to the clipboard
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Ildar said:

It is possible to print some message in the global chat after game start. Or we can create a special command to send to the server and server will print some area message to the Event tab. Or we can process a new special server command to disable the mod.

But with the code sources provided it can easily be disabled.

U can just lock this class. ?

I'd really appreciate it if someone could please send me some info on how to make it visible if players use this mod on my server - either messages in the Event tab, or a log that I can read, or something. I know ----> <---- this much about coding, so it would help if you could dumb it down and give me steps to follow. Thanks!

Any player who doesn't want the GM to know s/he is using a particular mod is probably not someone we want on our server anyway, so I can't see a problem with making it visible.

Edited by Batta
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Geschirre said:

U can just lock this class. ?

Not quite sure what do you mean. 

5 hours ago, Batta said:

I'd really appreciate it if someone could please send me some info on how to make it visible if players use this mod on my server - either messages in the Event tab, or a log that I can read, or something. I know ----> <---- this much about coding, so it would help if you could dumb it down and give me steps to follow. Thanks!

Any player who doesn't want the GM to know s/he is using a particular mod is probably not someone we want on our server anyway, so I can't see a problem with making it visible.

I can change the mod to send the message at the start of the game to local/global chat. Something like "Hey! I am a cheater! Don't you mind?"

On the other hand some smart guy who knows how to compile the source code can disable this behaviour. 

@BattaAlso It is possible to create a special client authentication mod that will check the list of loaded mods and shutdown the game every time it finds unauthorized mod. 

Edited by Ildar

1 hour ago, Ildar said:

@BattaAlso It is possible to create a special client authentication mod that will check the list of loaded mods and shutdown the game every time it finds unauthorized mod. 

Would you (or someone) be willing to send me some info about how to do this?  I have never made a mod, and I don't know how it would be done.

1 hour ago, Ildar said:

I don't know how to make a 100% safe anticheat mod. 

I'm not actually asking for a 100% safe anticheat mod. I'm just looking for something that the average player wouldn't know how to code around. If they're using this mod, it's likely they aren't able to code this stuff on their own, so something that just tells a GM it's in use would be very helpful. 

24 minutes ago, Ildar said:

That doesn't sound fun. It was good making the mod though.

Unless the point of this mod is to allow players to cheat, it would be a good idea to create some way for GMs to know it's in use, even if that doesn't sound fun.

• Like 2