Sign in to follow this  
Snarkin

Fatigue lol

Started a priest account like 7 days ago , Started a new main account 40ish days ago. Subbed up 2s accounts to run solo sermons.  Priest alt hit Fatigue today after only being subbed up for 7 days. 

ofc I do have an advantage over most people by being disabled. Which allows me to be on line like 12 hours a day. 

Loved wurm for the 2nd time around. Have never hit this fatigue before not sure what happend this time. But either way enjoy the game 

Edited by Snarkin
  • Like 1

What on earth were you doing on the priest for 18 hours straight? 

A better approach for Macro detection would be a really good count delay system set up. Anyone that is going to macro in Wurm already knows about this Fatigue system and would just cheat around it. 

And yes I was praying on the priest alt while grinding  on main while watching TV. Again this antiquity system is not really doing anything to stop exploiters / cheaters in wurm. 

Edited by Snarkin

There is some skills that bypass Fatigue system (Not sure if it still works though). I think any fighting doesn't get affected by fatigue. I know I did archery target practice when I hit fatigue while I was raising bowyery.

Guess the thing is that I have posted before about have " I have never hit fatigue "  lol   

You don't even get a popup or anything saying " btw you only have 1 hour of actions left before you can no longer use this account"    My god I payed for 30 days of game time let me game holy crap.

Edit if anyone knows of any other grindy game I am looking plz pm me. 

Edited by Snarkin
  • Like 2

Once you hit Fatigue once, you got to take some time off for it to 'recharge', else you will continue to hit it over and over and over again.

On 9/4/2018 at 10:14 PM, Snarkin said:

Guess the thing is that I have posted before about have " I have never hit fatigue "  lol   

You don't even get a popup or anything saying " btw you only have 1 hour of actions left before you can no longer use this account"    My god I payed for 30 days of game time let me game holy crap.

Edit if anyone knows of any other grindy game I am looking plz pm me. 

I agree!  I get fatigue a lot when I'm grinding a skill.  It makes me so mad that I've paid to play this game and can't play! I don't even know how to use macros!  They really need to find another way that doesn't punish those of us who just play a lot. 

• Like 1

Unless they get rid if account sharing and/or police macro users more effectively, I cant get behind removing fatigue.

What is the difference between account sharing and a brought account?   Getting rid of account sharing is stupid.

The actual problem is the use of macro's and rules to limit macroing is not very affective, and is affecting many players who don't macro.

What needs to happen is a flagging system where an account is on long hours, and can be monitored to make sure that individual is not macroing.

The fatigue system needs to change.

• Like 2

It really is bad. I want to fish forever sometimes just let me do that cmon

37 minutes ago, Evarya said:

What is the difference between account sharing and a brought account? 

I'd personally like to get rid of both. To stop the top-heavy skills of the game (all the good accounts get sold and recycled...eventually all we're left with are good accounts that keep getting passed around). I think too many people would be against banning sold accounts, so I was trying to find something in the middle.