Sign in to follow this  
Steveleeb

Personal Goal post-trauma (pgpt)

2 hours ago, kochinac said:

I pretty much wandered servers in search for disbanded deeds with wagon full of shards and repaired every curb or low stone wall over 50 dmg I could find, the higher dmg the best ofc but beggars can't choose :) Also repaired wooden fences at old rift spots. I don't advice you to do it on Deli and Rel though :P

4 hours ago, griper said:

Do you have any advice for fellow fencerepairers?

I am waiting to see the damage go higher so I can repair at least twice on each wall/fence on structures that are off deed.

Maybe its a bad strategy, I dont know.

One tip, if you want it, is doing woven fences. They use wood scraps to build and repair, and if on deed and low ql enough you can bash them once for 70-80-90 damage with a sub 30 ql maul in general.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Jberg said:

One tip, if you want it, is doing woven fences. They use wood scraps to build and repair, and if on deed and low ql enough you can bash them once for 70-80-90 damage with a sub 30 ql maul in general.

Thanks! I will try that!

7 hours ago, griper said:

Do you have any advice for fellow fencerepairers?

I am waiting to see the damage go higher so I can repair at least twice on each wall/fence on structures that are off deed.

Maybe its a bad strategy, I dont know.

Lava pit, super high scraps, build woven on edge, FAST. I can't stress high quality woodscraps to build enough. I built two that poofed before I could finish building them. Repair like a madman. It will take damage VERY fast, and you can sit there and repair as fast as you want. Could have had the goal done in one day, but my patience didn't allow that. Had to do it in a couple different sessions.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, ChampagneDragon said:

Lava pit, super high scraps, build woven on edge, FAST. I can't stress high quality woodscraps to build enough. I built two that poofed before I could finish building them

Don't have to finish it, the repair action counts on unfinished fence too. And the fence has to be on north or west border of the lava tile ;)

But if you don't find lava, just wheel through all the recent rift sites on Xanadu, should find plenty of decaying fences there.

Edited by Shmeric

11 minutes ago, Shmeric said:

Don't have to finish it, the repair action counts on unfinished fence too. 

Not sure you can repair unfinished fence?

4 hours ago, kochinac said:

Not sure you can repair unfinished fence?

yeah you can, in fact with a non-prem account its the only way to go

Anyone got tips on efficient way to do 10 000 items into trash bin? How does it count, can I just pop things in, take out and pop them back in . Or do they need to decay or has to be different items etc?

2 minutes ago, Chisco said:

Anyone got tips on efficient way to do 10 000 items into trash bin? How does it count, can I just pop things in, take out and pop them back in . Or do they need to decay or has to be different items etc?

Have to decay, fill containers with worthless items or just build lots of trash bins

1 hour ago, Chisco said:

Lol this definitely is the easiest one, build atleast 10 trash heaps, fill them with woodscraps, bow strings, tar, hearts, (insert useless junk laying in your bsbs, fsbs here), every coupe of hours and your done in few days...

9 hours ago, Chisco said:

My favorite method was to make needles: you use minimal resources, and for one action you get -two- items you can throw out (the needle and an iron scrap).