WTS Eyerobot 500$

Eyerobot

You are currently known as: Eyerobot [Master Smith Winner]

You have a total of 101 titles.

0HqU6jZTTOuueW3OJPYdLQ.jpg qf-mf9NLRpGVy-JqXwUy8w.pngZd3iUCJsQaOOmPHnqqWiog.png

https://niarja.com/skill_compare/Keye?cluster=Freedom

Skilldump is slightly outdated.

Splendid on the Path of Love.

[20:54:40] You entered through the portal to Wurm on day of the Wurm, week 3 of the Snake's starfall, 1004. That's 2861 days, 16 hours and 16 minutes ago.
[20:54:40] You have played 665 days, 3 hours and 46 minutes.
[20:54:40] You have not paid for premium time.

Character comes naked with a sailboat on Pristine. Items can be negotiated.

Edited by Toolhead

Didn't you already sell this account? saw you saying that in your last post...

Account is also obviously not worth more than 200 with the current market XD, lol 42 meditation path of love and he wants 700 bucks

yea tools gladiator is extremely obnoxious and shitposts every wts char thread people make to the point where it effects prices and is bad for the game, but i think you might have to take a loss on this one.

99 blacksmithing is good and all but i've been nerding out on johnston and I'd say that it's a comparable account.  robo has like 600 more skill points than johnston.  99 bs is good and all but johnston has more skill diversity and is prolly worth about the same at this point.

it's 300 usd less than you are asking which is a huge difference but if I wanted to sell Johnston on this current market with the improvements to the char that I made, I'd ask for 350e/420usd.  i would probably have to wait a while to get that much, too.  i suggest you ask for about that much.

it's got a much sexier body than johnston but isn't really as bloated with skills.  the only thing I really see is blacksmithing and farming.. and masonry, i guess, along with a few incompete grinds that robo started.

i wish someone would moderate these forums because gladiator's price check is ridiculously low.

"lol xD"

Edited by Johnston
  • Like 1

No loss for me, but it is funny seeing how salty people are.

I am selling this account for a friend who no longer plays, I would appreciate if you guys troll my other WTS threads instead

2 hours ago, Toolhead said:

No loss for me, but it is funny seeing how salty people are.

Kunibert quit? 

Hefty penny you asking, good luck with sale. 

• Like 1

If I had the money i'd offer 300-400USD for this account. If it had the weapon skills, meditation, the correct path, actual animal taming for Hellhorses, i could see how 600-700 would be the asking price.

It's missing vital skills, which even after spending 700 on, you'd expect an account to have, so you don't rely on other accounts / more prem.
But the body str is nice which is what I would personally be paying the 300-400 for.

If you came down i'm sure you'd get offers, but yeah it's too high, good luck man the older Eyesrobot sold me my current deed Mottistone Shores when I first came to Chaos/Freedom, 
he gave me a fair price back then and I wouldn't give an unfair price now, if that's who the money is going back to. 

(it may have been eyesgood) not sure if same person.

Edited by Mclavin

neat, just curious though.... how is the body strength so high on this char?  ive seen accounts with much higher body related skills and no where near this amount of body strength. ? no hate just find it odd 

21 minutes ago, _Tuanta_ said:

neat, just curious though.... how is the body strength so high on this char?  ive seen accounts with much higher body related skills and no where near this amount of body strength. ? no hate just find it odd 

He got to 98 digging with a 10ql, 101 WOA shovel. Took 700k digging actions to get there but hes a madman.

Edited by Loink

101 woa he's a madman.. plus the original who played that toon is a famous freedom architect who did some amazing designs for building i always look back on his when i lose motivation or creativity... hope this account sells well cuz he'd be a god on freedom if there was a mechanic.. the best cathedrals done were done by him and his partner though i forget her name god forbid... but yeah you guys are looking at this from a pvp perspective.. this account is capable of filling deeds with one building no matter the size,. he is a freedom god... 

On 9/6/2018 at 10:46 PM, _Tuanta_ said:

Honestly the paving. And smithing gives alot of body stats.