Sign in to follow this  
Jaz

Cannot lead horse if it is on a steep dropshaft

What happened: My horse was stuck in the approx middle of a steep dropshaft (600+ slopes). I could not lead from the top, from the bottom or standing at any height next to it in the dropshaft (all on the same tile), with the error "You must be on the same floor level to lead."

What was expected: to be able to lead from some height level standing on the same tile.

What is the problem: height restrictions for some actions still apply outside of a structure 

Temporary workaround: I could resolve the issue as other actions were possible (taming, removing gear). I could call off the tile after I tamed the horse removed saddle.

Unless you were standing on the exact same spot, I'm fairly Leading creatures has always had requirements of being with a certain height difference, ever since bridges. This is unrelated to the height restriction changes and as far as I'm aware, is intended

I will check and confirm, but it's highly likely this is intended

I've been climbing down step by step on the tile, I could not find a height spot where I could lead it (I was visually level with it at one of the steps too)

EDIT: I know very steep slopes are tircky but I tried to so the lead tests as little steps as was possible.

Edited by Jaz