Sign in to follow this  
Deadcrow

Karma walls are useless in PVP! WHY?

Why is it that i have to be adjacent the tile border to cast fire wall, i have a tile in front of me and I cannot cast. So if this is implemented to stop from trapping enemy players then why have it in game at all. i mean trapping players is a pvp mechanic that is crucial alot of times. Like when a wall is made in front of a mine door and bam your trapped, what about orb shakers? i mean that is a mean way to be trapped. What im really getting at is any wall spells should be full enabled on Chaos or any other pvp server.

• Like 2

+1 from both me and Necroe. I completely agree, the ability to toggle mechanics for specific servers already exists; look at archery towers and turrets, or how about when buildings in mines came out and they were disabled on PvP servers. not to mention spike barriers in freedom as well.

• Like 1

The issue wasn't using the wall to trap players in an area, it was used to trap players in the wall itself so they were stuck teleporting unable to move and champion players were killed this way

It's not the best solution, however I don't think it needs to apply to wall of fire/ice as they don't physically block anyone

and wall of fire/ice aren't useful in pvp to begin with anyway

• Like 1

could a fix not be implemented where if you were inside the wall when it spawned it just "nudges" you to the side you are closest to in that case? these karma spells truly are useless right now because of how they are implemented.

Edited by lelovito
spelling errors

4 hours ago, lelovito said:

where if you were inside the wall when it spawned it just "nudges" you to the side you are closest to in that case? 

I can barely get off a horse without the whole world re-rendering so i'm gonna go ahead and say thats not possible

They are not useless, they can be used with great success if you plan it correctly or see the oppertunities at hand.

Correction of fact , Ice wall block , Stone wall block, Fire does not.

But yeah, I have all these tomes, yet I hate to see more "trapping people" meta ways. Some are ok ofc but don't overdo it, it's already possible.