Sign in to follow this  
Darigan

HELP!!!! Please before its to late.

I haven't been able to log in.. in a long time cause the game crash ever time i try to log in. i even cant log in to renew my  premium cause i can  log in to do that... not sure whats going on with my acc. But my  premium ends this week and i would like to keep that going even tho im not able to play.. maybe one day i can play again.. it all started when Wurm did the animal in a cage patch. and when it crash i get some that says  "Java (TM) web launcher is not responding".  SO if you can please Help.

15 hours ago, Darigan said:

I haven't been able to log in.. in a long time cause the game crash ever time i try to log in. i even cant log in to renew my  premium cause i can  log in to do that... not sure whats going on with my acc. But my  premium ends this week and i would like to keep that going even tho im not able to play.. maybe one day i can play again.. it all started when Wurm did the animal in a cage patch. and when it crash i get some that says  "Java (TM) web launcher is not responding".  SO if you can please Help.

I'd recommend to check your Java versions if you use Windows (Control Panel -> Java). Make sure you don't have 32bit Java, only the 64bit one. Quite possible that a Java update installed the 32bit one for you and Wurm won't run using that. Also 99% sure you don't need the 32bit version anyway.

ok, ill go and see if that works

Edited by Darigan

WOOT im playing again.. now how about me login to renew my premium???

• Like 1