Sign in to follow this  
Enniskillen

Higway Project - East coast to Sommerholt

Hi Everyone

I started a new long term project to connect the East Coast to sommerholt with an Highway and subsequent Wagoner, especially to connect my village Langrange Indiana, located in L26. Is kinda big and realize gonna take a long time, therefore asking for any help anyone could provide. Could be beneficial to a lot of villages, and also could be an incentive for people to build villages and populate an area of the map not very populated. That means more possibilities to commerce, develop and improve a community around that area.

I would divide the project in two steps:

1. Lay down a two lane road along the way
    • I started it, but takes long time to modify terrains, leveling/terraforming, and paving with cobblestone
  2. Put catseyes and waystones
    • Going to be time consuming to do all the catseye and waystones and put in place, checking links.

Following some images and obstacles I found along the way

Lagrange to Serenity

Lagrange_serenity_cove.png

On this first image there is a 2 lane bridge already, didn't check permits in dzolo gon area, but should be alright, but there is a problem on the bridge connecting serenity cove to dzolo gon, 1 lane bridge, thinking maybe drop dirt under to make a 2 lane road, no idea if u can add a second lane to that bridge

Serenity to hiddenvalley

serenity_hidden_valley.png

Shouldn't be problems

Hidden valley to Sanctorium

hidden_valley_Sanctorium.png

Sure 2 lane on bridge, need to check permits for terraforming and paving, already catseyes and waystone in place at sanctorium, already connected to sommerholt from that point

If anyone can help, give advice or even start to pave or putting catseyes let me know.

At the moment cannot work actively on this project due to RL work but try to work as much as possible.

Thanks a lot to everyone, let's make this possible in the future

Byez

Enniskillen

• Like 1

Its a bit of a hike for me to travel to help, but if you need donations for materials like bricks.  I can certainly donate by wagoner.

At the moment project is just to prepare the road, working on the skills to make a decent amount of catseye and waystone. Is going slow but I try my best.

Everyone is welcome to help anyway they can, hope to have some words from anyone living nearby that areas or my village to organize if we can

Thnaks

I can send a crate of catseyes ready to be planted your way via wagoner, so you can focus on preparing the road. I can send some waystones aswell, just PM which character to send the eyes to and how many waystones you'll need.

You don't need one yourself at all. You basically get a notification and then select a waystone to have it delivered to. Given that you plan to expand a highway that would be no problem, even if that means you'll need to have it delivered to the far end of the road stretch you're working on. With dilligent planning it may even be arranged to have the crate delivered to the western side of your project about when you lay down the last bricks for the second road lane, so you can directly start laying catseyes on your way back.

Ohh ok, so for now I can keep doing the second lane till there is a Waystone, and ask for the catseye to be delivere there. Then go back there and start to lay down them going back to my village, is that correct?

Well need to do it, as soon as RL work let me do it :)

Thanks for the info

Hey, well I moved now, but the highway is at good point. There is a bridge with catseyes already done between dzolo gon and serenity, and there is need only to catseye the road to troy, the rest is done

Feel free to take of the project if you want. I just moved to troy.