Sign in to follow this  
adonies

Ogygia (Vanilla PvE 4096)

Maps updated on 17 March 2022.

Overland map --- https://imgur.com/gallery/T2N9f8W

Central area detailed map --- https://imgur.com/gallery/9S18SfN

I am starting to like this server, yes its slow as hardcore mode. I dont mind, sadly i gave up Wurm Online, just too much griefs and harassments going on.

Looking forward to stick around for a year or longer :)

• Like 1

So far i am enjoying it, not too cramped with players and plenty of room to explore, etc. Now i dont know if i can improve items while being a priest, couldnt find that infos or even on the official website of this server. I hate making an alt doing something else, like to stick with one character only.

From what I see its a vanilla server with zero  mods, so I would assume priest restrictions are in effect :)

Yeah i was thinking of the same thing, was told they are using a few mods. Not sure which one it is.

My experience also with Ogygia is that it is as pure to classic Wurm as is possible to get (I could not even get him to do the guardtower fix, which was a bug fixed in vanilla WO, fixed but never released in WU after Wurm devs abandoned WU,  and only available as a WU fix via mod).

My Fo character there had classic WO restrictions, was limited to Fo spells, and I had a secondary character for crafting.

I don't think they are using -any- mods unless maybe they are ones to fix performance or severe bugs and do not change gameplay/content. 

Being pure classic Wurm was something the admin there took some pride in, and I think it still is the best of the "pure" unmodded servers.

• Like 1

Interesting, as long doesnt have that mod so a character/player can use all priest spells. That really killed the gaming experiences for me there. There has been several server/realms has that and i had to abort!

A pity to see you go friend! I hope you find the server that fits your specs!

On 5/6/2023 at 8:04 AM, adonies said:

A pity to see you go friend! I hope you find the server that fits your specs!

Hey i did came back, for awhile. Idk i find it slow and boring. I decided to head back to Wurm Online to try something different. That Ashenwood will be there for six months i think, may crawl back in there someday. Keep your server going though :)

Going to give this one a shot, look interesting and been looking for a slow progressing, especially not using any mods in the game. I do miss playing classic though.