Sign in to follow this  
Angelklaine

Eviction Notice Served to my New Villager (Slaying)

So a few days ago, I had someone knock at my door on my Island. 

dcd2360df263a748e4f1f0f8d473bee8.jpg

I was excited to have our first villager come and join us! The place is big enough, and we are all excited to have new people. Our only requirement is that new members of our village join our discord and be active.

However, Joe (I named him Joe) has decided to be antisocial and he refuses to join our discord. What's more, he caused some damage and even attacked our members! How rude! So I am serving him an eviction notice. Joe... I am sorry, but although your intentions were noble, we just simply cannot live together and you have to go. 

Come help us remove Joe from the deed! Get drake hide and blood! Everyone welcome!

(Loot is going to the team who helped pen it... if getting chased and hiding from a dragon can be considered penning it ... )

Location is Independence E-14.

timer_E1535857299.svg

Event was a success! Thanks LumpyGravy for recording the event.

Edited by Angelklaine
  • Like 15

I would love to attend on Maizie.. and I can bring grumpy but I forget what he can do as a priest of nahjo.. let me know if you need him

Maizie is only really proficient in 1 handed sword, but i been working on 2 handed axe.. let me know if I can come! my fighting is 72 with normal fighting at 60+

Getting ready to sail your way now as i will sleep just before battle.. but i don't see an island on the map at E14.. can you maybe make a little map pic of where exactly to come?

Oh! I am assuming it's Timeless Isle... as I sailed though there a few months ago and it wasn't there.... hehheheheehhe

how did you make an isle out there?

Edited by LumpyGravy

The island was made with a wand of the seas, you won't see it on the map. It's just the island in the middle of that area, should be fairly easy to spot.

Edited by Oblivionnreaver

There is nothing scarier than getting chased all across the bridge by Joe. He was so inconsiderate!

And yes, its Timeless Isle. Village name is Nostalgia 

Edited by Angelklaine

What a cute picture.

Knock knock - "Good morning. Can I interest you in some life insurance ? You're going to need it."

• Like 3

what a joy to fight inside of a nice town for a change.  Thanks very much Angelklaine for hosting.

The list of attendeeds was pretty good for such a quick event. Thanks to those who attended! If your name is not on this list, I am sorry! I captured the screen shot shortly after the fight.

Special thanks for helping me evict Joe to:

Spoiler

bcf00663f10184962706afd7e09cede3.png

and those others not showing!

Edited by Angelklaine
  • Like 2