Sign in to follow this  
Vean

Win 50€ - Led's Wurm Online contest event.

Led's Wurm Online contest

Watch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9p63oeOblJQ (this video is set private until around Saturday 22:00 my local time - check countdown timer below)
auction_timer_E1536436791.gif

Due to good practice reasons the task to perform will be uncovered around 5 minutes before the end of countdown.
The winner will be announced some time next day when I wake up.

The task is:
<EMPTY>

Person who will comment first good answer gets:

- 25s coupon to use on http://ledinc.pl in game items
- 25s in game or 25€ via Paypal (whatever works better for you)

As a bonus I will choose a random person from participants that will get:

- Secret, most used tool in above video :D
- 10s coupon to use on http://ledinc.pl

Everyone who sees the video gets a very decent location to build deed on :D

If the event will find enough interest I might organize more events of this kind in the future!

Good luck!

Disclaimer:

Do NOT edit your answers on Youtube. I will ignore edited answers. Max 3 answers per account! Don't guess too much :P
Won items are available on Freedom Cluster only.
Winners are supposted by default to pick up there prizes from given location or cooperate in receiving them.
I don't accept answers under this topic, please post them only on youtube under the movie from link.
For the identification purposes put your Wurm Online character name before the answer, it will make things so much easier.

FranktheTank 

Your words convinced me to simply NOT organize this event, I have put some work in there already recording video but it feels like wasted to such toxic people like yourself.

You have some interesting point of view of my person, but guess what, I will play Wurm Online as I please as long it's within it's rules and make good service to other players.

Thanks to you and ones like you Wurm Online keeps loosing it's playerbase. Also thanks for reminding me why I don't use forums on daily basis.

I also wanted to record  tutorials for new players but I rather not advice anyone to this game anymore seeing your response.

Bye.

Edited by Vean

Still playing this game like a merchant?

I will be speaking with some folks this afternoon to gauge interest in returning to undercut every item you sell again, hopefully this time you won't buy our items and resell them higher.

You are truly a grifter sir.

1 hour ago, FranktheTank said:

Still playing this game like a merchant?

I will be speaking with some folks this afternoon to gauge interest in returning to undercut every item you sell again, hopefully this time you won't buy our items and resell them higher.

You are truly a grifter sir.

Such weird answer so event announcement. 

I don't buy items and resell them, where from you got this idea anyways?

And calling me a grifter? thats low...

Is this the same Vean that left WO years ago to promote Xyson, or another?

Event sounds neat, I'll give you that :)

Edited by Nomadikhan

Access to the web page was blocked.

Threat: JS/CoinMiner.AH potentially unwanted application

Edit: 

Now good.

Edited by Shmeric
  • Like 2

Other one never played Xyson,

@Shmeric thanks for heads up! Going to kick someone tomorrow!

1 hour ago, Vean said:

And calling me a grifter? thats low...

26 minutes ago, Shmeric said:

Access to the web page was blocked.

Threat: JS/CoinMiner.AH potentially unwanted application

Thanks for playing Vean!

and of course proving me right.

Edited by FranktheTank
  • Like 2

Can't wait to see your event FranktheTank Mr. Toxic!

FranktheTank 

Your words convinced me to simply NOT organize this event, I have put some work in there already recording video but it feels like wasted to such toxic people like yourself.

You have some interesting point of view of my person, but guess what, I will play Wurm Online as I please as long it's within it's rules and make good service to other players.

Thanks to you and ones like you Wurm Online keeps loosing it's playerbase. Also thanks for reminding me why I don't use forums on daily basis.

I also wanted to record  tutorials for new players but I rather not advice anyone to this game anymore seeing your response.

Bye.

1 minute ago, Vean said:

FranktheTank 

Bye.

Yeah in the future maybe try not to install coin miners on peoples computers.

Have a great day Vean.

• Like 7