Sign in to follow this  
GoldFever

Troll King Needed

If anyone is planning a Troll King slaying, I'd appreciate a chance to take a swing at the thing.

if you get me 100,000 ql of vesseled gems i'll find the one on xanadu for you, no bamboozle

• Like 2

Dear Vynora,

I have served you faithfully all these years. Now in my hour of need I beg of you to hear my humble petition and send help.

On 8/29/2018 at 7:14 AM, JakeRivers said:

When you find it send me a PM and I will help you kill it.

11 hours ago, Oblivionnreaver said:

if you get me 100,000 ql of vesseled gems i'll find the one on xanadu for you, no bamboozle

Oh Vynora, I don't mean to be ungrateful, but surely there must be someone else?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, brattygirl said:

I am looking for one as well. As well as the Forest Giant. 

https://niarja.com/servers/freedom

keep an eye on that list, it shows what uniques are currently alive and what server you need to find them on ;)

5 minutes ago, JakeRivers said:

https://niarja.com/servers/freedom

keep an eye on that list, it shows what uniques are currently alive and what server you need to find them on ;)

I have been keeping an eye on that. I have been searching Xanadu in my spare time with no luck. Hopefully one day soon someone will get wind of them.

That Troll King has been on Xan for 2 1/2 years.  Seems to me likely someones pet by now.

On 8/31/2018 at 5:03 AM, Oblivionnreaver said:

This might actually be doable if everyone chipped in who needed it (going to take a lot of favor to search Xan), but I'm also thinking it would be pointless.

The troll king and forest giant on Xan have been hiding for so long that I wonder if they are on mountain tops somewhere. But the shear size of Xan it's no small task to find them. However... If we can convince someone (oblivionnreaver) to help, maybe we can kill it soon. I need them for my goals too.. 

i'd join in on this crazy venture though i am looking for a goblin king i believe....as i like travelling./ and is it pendulums  that help you find uniques.,..??? not sure...

u have my huge axe!!!!

59 minutes ago, Psalamon said:

i'd join in on this crazy venture though i am looking for a goblin king i believe....as i like travelling./ and is it pendulums  that help you find uniques.,..??? not sure...

u have my huge axe!!!!

That is loose on xanado as well, get searching!

The more people that start searching on xanado the more likely each of these guys are found.

2 1/2 year troll king? Just find all the trolls he dragged with him. :o