Sign in to follow this  
Mitzie

Paying it Forward - Briar Patch

*update* its mostly done now, I have a few sections that need a few more plants and I need to get more lighting in.

One thing I've always loved about Wurm Online is Forestry.. trees and bushes add so much character to Wurm.  I've been around for 8+ years now and have received help from many. In an effort of paying it forward, I have made a public arboretum called "Briar Patch", a place were folks can come to work on their nature skills - gathering sprouts, harvesting the fruits, foraging, botanizing, archaeology, etc. 

So far, I have the following planted:

• 525 Maple
  • 432 Grape
  • 220 Orange
  • 240 Apple
  • 240 Lemon
  • 240 Cherry
  • 168 Raspberry
  • 168 Blueberry
  • 120 Rose
  • 120 Carmela
  • 120 Lavender (plus more as decoration)
  • 120 Oleander

Added:

• 165 Olive
  • 165 Hazelnut
  • 150 Chestnut
  • 165 Linden
  • 165 Walnut
  • 135 Pine
  • 135 Cedar

I currently have 2 altars up  - Vynora and Nahjo.  I want to get altars made for the rest of the dieties.  There's 2 guard towers on the premises for protection.  I'm located south of Black Dog Island, just south of the old Sutherland Shire, on my old deed  - Location

So.. if you are need of sprouts or fruit, feel free to stop by.   As I stated, there's no charge, but if you find my arboretum helpful, I wouldn't complain if you tossed a coin in the token to help with upkeep :)

Edited by Mitzie
updated the list
  • Like 14

On 8/28/2018 at 8:03 PM, Mitzie said:

In an effort of paying it forward, I have made a public arboretum called "Briar Patch",

[snip, snip]

I'm located south of Black Dog Island, just south of the old Sutherland Shire, on my old deed  - Location

Gud'day Mitzie,  Thursday, Aug 30th, 2018 @ 18:39 GMT

That is a most generous and kind service you are offering.  Nice to see a fellow ole timer giving back to the community.

Nice job with the map to show where you are, but only fellow ole timers will know where the long gone down Southerland Shire deed was.

So..... have you thought of sending a forum request via the Albia Roads Map of Indy topic to Skyefox to get your deed added to the Indy road's map?  You would get a nice Golden box with the deed name in Gold letters on the map.

Food for thought and thank you again for being so generous to those who want to skill up their Nature skills.

Cheers! Hughmongus

• Like 1