Sign in to follow this  
Elenonia

Can log in but cant do anything constant refresh.

I can Log into the game it renders very slowly but I can NOT do anything i click it makes it so I can't talk or do anything.  Constantly Refreshing... I restarted my computer and router several times.  Every other site /game works fine but this one.   I have friends say they do not have issues.  Something is wrong I even deleted the Keybinds as suggested in other posts but still, nothing is helping.  Help, please.

• Like 1

Now I cannot even download the client.  I removed all wurm files figured new install would do it right.. Now nothing I cannot even get the files from the Wurm site.  

com.sun.deploy.net.FailedDownloadException: Unable to load resource: (http://www.wurmonline.com/client/libraries-stable/WurmClient-small.jar?version-id=4.0.58, 4.0.58)
    at com.sun.deploy.net.DownloadEngine.actionDownload(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.deploy.net.DownloadEngine.downloadResource(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.deploy.cache.ResourceProviderImpl.getResource(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.deploy.cache.ResourceProviderImpl.getResource(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.javaws.LaunchDownload$DownloadTask.call(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Ok... not a dev so not a clue what the heck this means...  Anyone???

no idea, was happening to me earlier and finally just stopped after like 45 minutes

funny enough, it was only one character and not others. Even tried changing game settings and it didn't work

• Like 1

it's not even going to launch for me because I deleted all files from my computer figuring oh ... I can get the launcher from the website... well apparently not...

its happening to all my chars also logged in and see nothing but water cant move left it like htat for 20 mins. when i was able to move everything locked up 

• Like 1

Same here, logged my main on, and he refreshed for 10 minutes.  Logged on an alt and he started responding occasionally at 5 minute intervals.

All settings are at Very Short, Shadows Disabled, Flare Off, Terain and Details to Medium and total memory used is only 80% of available with 2 alts up.  So is NOT a memory issue.  Got RAM to spare.

Been enduring this for 3 hours now.  (Current time 17:04 GMT).

Food for thought, Cheers !  Hughmongus

Are you guys in Wurm Unlimited or Wurm Online?  If Wurm Unlimited, could be the server you are on.

Spoiler

Wurmonline here, and i removed everything and tried to reinstall.. what a mistake I cannot even get the client back now... yay me! ... grrrr frustrating as heck as i have just started a HUGE project on our deed and stuff is sitting there wasting away. Can someone please tell me how to get a client that downloads please?

I do not know what exactly was the cause of any of this.  After removing everything and reinstalling Java 6 times finally i was able to grab the launcher from the website.  Unclear on what the issue was if indeed it was java, I do not see how that would make it so I could not get to the launcher on wurmonline.com.  It is, however, working now.

Just as an FYI, this is the  Wurm Unlimited Technical Issues Subforum, so any posts about issues in WO are not necessarily going to be seen by the devs you want to see it. 

Here is the subforum for WO tech issues:

https://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/forum/26-technical-issues/

Technical Issues: Java Crashes, Lag, Disconnecting Issues, Freezing, and Other PC Problems