Sign in to follow this  
McGarnicle

Factional Fight Streams Tomorrow - Dec. 16 2018

Hey all! We will be streaming next tomorrow, Sunday December 16! We have another special stream coming at ya as we will be getting a first hand look at the new player spawn on Independence, Haven's Landing! Can't wait to see you there! 

We do apologize to those of you who are in a timezone where this time is not ideal. We stream pretty much when our schedules allow. We will be keeping our streams up on Twitch for as long as possible. They should stay for 60 days, and I believe I have found a work around to ensure they will remain there forever. Also, we will be uploading the streams to our youtube channel for which you can find the link below.

If you would like notifications for when we go live on twitch, then don't forget to follow our channel! 

Our streams are always free! However, if you are enjoying our show and want to show your support to us, then visit our Patreon page and consider pledging to our show by becoming a patron:  https://www.patreon.com/factionalfight

Edited by McGarnicle
New Stream announcement Dec 16, 2018
  • Like 6

Tonight we will be streaming!!! So put your wurm gear on and get ready! (Aug 31, 2018)

• Like 1

We are back once again bringing you another adventure in Wurm! We will start our stream in about an hour of this post

• Like 1

Just want to say thank you for all that you have given to wurm along the way.  I remember first hearing of you two when you had the deed autumn twighlight on deli..i think that was the name.  Your legacy was already full in motion.  Thanks for being you, and hope you keep at it for time to come and having fun with it.  Wurm Harder.

• Like 3

Hey everyone, I'd like to let you know that we will be streaming tomorrow, Sunday September 16. The stream will start a bit earlier than our usual time, possibly 6:30 or 7:00pm EST. I will update the main post tomorrow and give a countdown! Hope to see you then!

Factional Fight Streams Tonight!

Once again, for your viewing pleasure, we will be going live on our Twitch channel as we play Wurm Online! Come visit our stream tonight and hang out with us. We will be starting around 7pm EST give or take.

https://www.twitch.tv/factionalfight

On tonight's stream we will be giving away a special gift to a lucky viewer - A rare 95ql pickaxe with 92woa and 92 coc. So tune in and be watching for your chance to win!

Hope to see you there!

Edited by McGarnicle

Updated for tomorrows stream! Tune in for a huge givaway... a supreme pickaxe with 100woa on it!!!

Hey everyone,

Looking forward to another week of Factional Fight this weekend. We haven't hammered down a specific date and time for the show but as soon as I know I will let you guys know. I have recently been making some Factional Fight update videos and posting them to our Patreon site. So far, many of these videos have been exclusive to our patrons, however, this week I decided to release the video to the public. It can only be found on our patreon page, so head on over and check it out! If you want to access future update videos like this one, subscribe to our patreon for as much or as little as you like and continue getting access to this exclusive content.

Here is the link to our patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/factionalfight