Sign in to follow this  
Finndar

Rift for 26 Aug

If you're wondering why the rift has decided to leave Grand Steppe after 4 straight spawns there, I predicted this would happen when @Deth666founded Bayview Estates a few days ago in central Indy.  I'm predicting the next few rifts will be all over the map, just like they were in 2017 and earlier in 2018.

2 minutes ago, Deth666 said:

.......i didn't do it

Sure, let's blame Deth666. Give Ping the week off ?

• Like 1

Ok this rift is easily accessible by cart, wagon, or horse. Any ride will do. Road the entire way. No access problems in the way of buildings blockages.

But don't try it by foot. some of the road slopes here are 40. Just don't hop off your ride on that slope.

HFScKQe.jpg

This place could use some pre event attention by people who know what they're doing. I got most of the mobs taken out, and some of the trees cut.

Rift water supply north some tiles from rift location.

Have fun.

TeeeBOMB

Edited by TeeeBOMB
more words
  • Like 2

Don't make a rift camp on a slope or higher place (like last rift on Indy). Is not good idea make a camp on a place when u run wounded and ur horse slowdown, and behind u rift mobs. better idea is make camp on flat or lower place. ;)

Not a good idea to run to camp when trying to escape. Run a different direction, lose the mobs, then go to camp so you can avoid killing the people already there resting, healing, or afk.

43 minutes ago, Kelody said:

Not a good idea to run to camp when trying to escape. Run a different direction, lose the mobs, then go to camp so you can avoid killing the people already there resting, healing, or afk. 

I dont agreed. when I'm wounded, or bleeded, i will not run around to think to lost mobs. I want to fast get to camp, save space to get healing. That for is camp, right? Out of the rift space. When u will run around trying to lost mobs, and u will run on rift space, is a risk u will b attacked by another mobs. Or u will make herd of mobs leaded by u. ;) Besides, most rift battles take close to camp. I can imagine, im wounded, im close to camp and im running to opposite direction, where r more mobs. Right.

Run to different direction has only 1 sence for me - when my health is not to bed (like 70%) but I am under attack by to many mobs.

Edited by Xagru

So it's ok for you to be safe and heal there, but not others? You won't mind if I drag 10 dogs over you while you're trying to patch up and get you killed?

It's only a safe place if people don't train it.

Edited by Kelody

Mobs only chase so far out of the rift, then they return to the rift .. so if u have safely sited the camp away from the edge of the rift zone then dragging mobs into the camp isnt an issue

On 8/27/2018 at 1:29 PM, Scottfree2 said:

Mobs only chase so far out of the rift, then they return to the rift .. so if u have safely sited the camp away from the edge of the rift zone then dragging mobs into the camp isnt an issue 

Try to dragg mobs when u speed is low, because some smart made camp on a slope. Well, is not matter, if u run like Kelody everywhere but not to camp.?But it may be long way to camp and u may want to get there fast as u or ur horse can.

On 8/26/2018 at 2:48 PM, Kelody said:

Kelody, my suggestion wasnt adressed to you. You are warmaster of rift and not need advice. You better know basics. Like: if you are bleeding, dont run to camp, everywhere but not to camp. And: if you are afk, stay at rift, not in camp, because Xagru may to kill you by leading mobs if you will be in a camp. Gratz

I said 'dont make camp on a slope. Is harder get there and could be dangerous for you'. It is all. If you are not Kelody ofc. ;) Simple?