Sign in to follow this  
Joneya

Oleander wood properties

Anyone happen to know if oleander wood has any unique properties to it? (given its so hard to get it would make sense that it did).

So I am curios if anyone actually dug through the code to find if out if it does?

Well, glad to hear someone did check and found nothing - since I havent aquired the skills needed to figure that out myself. Then I can use it for interior design with good concience :D 

i know you can use sprouts to make your juice squeezers raspberry wood and hazlenut etc.. but how does one obtain anything but wood scraps from oleander and the like?? Please and thanks...

18 minutes ago, Psalamon said:

i know you can use sprouts to make your juice squeezers raspberry wood and hazlenut etc.. but how does one obtain anything but wood scraps from oleander and the like?? Please and thanks...

After a Rift event finishes there are various Rift Resource nodes you can harvest rune making resources from. Those nodes also drop regular resource like rock shards or logs on the ground. Some of the Rift Wood resource nodes look like little bushes/plants, when you harvest from them the logs they drop are oleander.

Edited by Chromega

On 8/28/2018 at 4:20 AM, Chromega said:

After a Rift event finishes there are various Rift Resource nodes you can harvest rune making resources from. Those nodes also drop regular resource like rock shards or logs on the ground. Some of the Rift Wood resource nodes look like little bushes/plants, when you harvest from them the logs they drop are oleander.

OOH That is good to know. I will start looking. Would be cool to have an oleander cart or boat or furniture.  Thanks for the tip.