Sign in to follow this  
doomslayer2514

Vein bashing/destroying

Hello, I play on a server and we regular players play on other people's servers and we suggest mods to the owners and they look into them before adding. I always look at the mods however I don't know if anyone suggested this yet. If so, well I'll just bring it up again.

I'm sure many want the same mod. But it is that we all can't use "disintigrate" to destroy veins. Instead, we would ask a fellow staff of our server since we cannot hit to destroy them in 1 hit like GMs can. Sure we can simply mine them, but would you, yourself spend most of your time completing thousands and thousands of actions to destroy a vein, and having too much of stuff you won't use like sandstone, copper, almost everything? We've all been there, sooo much lol. So I like to have a mod that will allow us to use a blunt wep like a large maul to destroy veins that are in the way by ourselves so GMs arnt helping with them. They may help to be helpful, but it's not rlly their job to hop around destroying veins for players who are too lazy. And sometimes, GMs don't have the time to come on, or come by every time. 

This is what I would suggest.

Thank You.

• Like 1

(btw. if you don't want to wait for something like this, there is still the option to go on the meditating path "path of power" and learn how to erupt and freeze, creating a lavatile in place of a vein is turning it into plain rock after freezing it)

I am pretty sure bdew wrote up a mod like this for Otherlands .... 

"Ore veins can now be destroyed on deed using a new "Remove vein" action. Requires a large maul, can take some time (up to a few minutes), and will produce a bunch of big, low QL chunks of ore (~10% of what the vein contains)."  

Edited by Brash_Endeavors
  • Like 1