Sign in to follow this  
Hordern

Anyone nice happen to save my stuff?

Evening all.

I've been absent from Wurm for about 6 months and I had thought that my deed had upkeep until October or November. Rather sad to log in last night and find the deed gone and all the buildings decayed. It is what it is but thought I'd post here just in case some nice person had noticed it disband and saved some of my stuff in case I came back (I know it's a long shot but I have seen people advertise such in the forums in the past!). The deed was Cowshark Cove in ... I don't recall the grid coordinate but West of Loremere and NE of Newspring.

In other news - anyone looking for a very part-time villager? I can offer, well, not that much because I'm not playing much.

Cheers

• Like 1

You can join me at the abattoir! Only requirements are that you enjoy looking grim, can live without a kidney or two, and don't mind a permanent construction zone 

• Like 1

Good luck finding some of your stuff and more importantly welcome back! Evil Wurm entangles all of us and pulls back to deeper grieveances all the time :P

If you need some tools and such to reestablish yourself let me know in a PM and I'll blow off the dust from my stocks to send you them.

• Like 1

I would love for you to move to Pristine,  and live on one of my deeds!  Can pick you up.  We have a active alliance.