Sign in to follow this  
Miretta

low wooden wall (fence) and gate

I would love to have some non see through and more professional looking fences for as example making stables and such :) 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRb8AN3KMoeyiNegL81zTY

it could be using same textures as current wood walls, just cut in half and with a dark top border to close it up ^^
and it would be perfect with an equally high and smaller gate (like the low roundpole fence gate)

• Like 5

+1

I was thinking of exactly this same thing.  I wanted wooden partitions for some horse stalls I was thinking of building.  Brick or stone fence partitions would just be too dangerous for horses, and lead to capped hocks etc.

I was also thinking of that amazing stabling in Edoras, Rohan, in Lord of the Rings.

Something like this:

Image result for horse stable edoras

yeah exactly :) also sometimes I want to use wooden fences that look less crude than the current ones and more closed, visually like the stone walls have, but only remotely option would be wooden parapet, which for obvious reasons can't be used as normal fencing either ^^"

+1, yes please.  Was looking for this in game while building a barn the last few days.