Sign in to follow this  
Joneya

KoS status from digging moss?

As I was trying to make a highway today I noticed a message, telling me that I had KoS active. I am on WU (Sklotopolis server) and I have never used this function and I am the mayor of the deed.
After some research I realize that reputation for this one player is set to negative. In my deed settings however, my deed does not even allow KoS.

The guy, that I haven't personally met before,  happens to show up in local the same day, and let me know he is fairly new to the game and had accidentally gotten the guards to attack him while he was digging moss on the deed.

It doesnt make much sense that digging a resource tile (which I have set to be allowed to anyone), would cause him to get KoSed. Are there any other settings that might be helpful in trying to debug this? Or is it server side bug? (The server is a pure PvE server, if that matters.) Or is this something server side that I should report to the Sklotopolis team?

Its odd that someone got on my KoS list without me 1. allowing KoS in the first place (it is not ticked in the "settlement" -> "manage settlement" menu) and 2. simply from digging (or possibly picking up?) moss on the deed? (non-citizens have access to both digging resource tiles + pickup). Thinking this must be a bug of some sort?

Hello, please post in our helpdesk section at the Sklotopolis forums. http://sklotopolis.freeforums.net/board/4/helpdesk

Our awesome GMs and DEVs will have a look into this problem very soon. Please also mention ingame name and deed name.

Thanks for reporting and have a nice day :)

Edited by Sklo:D