Sign in to follow this  
ChampagneDragon

What has made you hate Wurm?

20 minutes ago, MrGARY said:

I think I posted in here but to be really honest, what this game really suffers from is punishing you for not playing.  If you own a deed and don't login, the upkeep could've ran out and deed disbanded.  If you own animals, their enchanted grass/food could've ran out and they died.  Your items probably decayed or got stolen by the sleepless frothing nerd building fences around your deed checking nonstop so they can make a quick buck or ten.

I've rarely been logging in lately since other things are more fun, but the rarely logging in is to make sure the pixel pets on freedom have the food they need to not die.  The draw to logging in is seriously to make sure animals don't die and deeds don't fall and items don't decay.  This is why people that take long breaks or quit stay gone

I can agree to this. Additionally even tho i am in an alliance which usually is a large % of server population this game feels pretty empty. The amount of players are low and you can feel it while playing. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Wonka said:

Try getting one on a pray.

You keep that evil away from me and my alt!

Not liking that crops never turn into weeds like on most WU servers. Not liking that bins don't sort by increments of 10 QL like on many WU servers. Not liking that I don't gain some skill from every meditation (without even moving) like on some WU servers. List to be continued.....

=Ayes=

1 hour ago, Ayes said:

Not liking that crops never turn into weeds like on most WU servers.

What

10 hours ago, MrGARY said:

I think I posted in here but to be really honest, what this game really suffers from is punishing you for not playing.  If you own a deed and don't login, the upkeep could've ran out and deed disbanded.  If you own animals, their enchanted grass/food could've ran out and they died.  Your items probably decayed or got stolen by the sleepless frothing nerd building fences around your deed checking nonstop so they can make a quick buck or ten.

I've rarely been logging in lately since other things are more fun, but the rarely logging in is to make sure the pixel pets on freedom have the food they need to not die.  The draw to logging in is seriously to make sure animals don't die and deeds don't fall and items don't decay.  This is why people that take long breaks or quit stay gone

Chores. :(

18 hours ago, Nordlys said:

What

i think he/she meant they turn into not not never turn :D

Many things but if there's one Id pick over the rest, that would be the Mol Rehan of Chaos.

Seeing their red and yellow avatars in the forum and their similar to old British Empire "we are above all"  temperament even nowadays gives me nausea.

Edited by Lordbeerus
  • Like 1