Conquered Towers
Nothing to see here!
Champion History
Nothing to see here!
Kingdom Titles
Nothing to see here!
Mission Constructions
Nothing to see here!

I also pvp a lot on Creeperthemob since Nicedreams is too busy crafting replacement gear all the time.

I don't want to champ Nicedreams and take hit to stats as I've been a champ on Creeperthemob in the past, but...might change my mind in the future.  Global casting is not pvp.  What does tower capping have to do with it?  It's a strategy where usually the same person will cap all the towers and then they are the location guy we need to keep tabs on their rings.  I usually don't have good nolo rings since lose them all the time to death so I don't cap.  I capped 3 towers last night on Creeperthemob before getting killed by TC and only used nolo spell.  Never had a kingdom title because I don't ask and I don't care about the titles unless you friends with the king of the PMK as most people stingy with titles.  Titles is not a must to pvp.  I will never construct a mission item as I don't feel like making the mats and completing it.  I only care about mats for deed buildings and walls.  Most of this is PvE anyways except for towers and champ.  Never see you on death tabs.  I'm on there plenty.  Every time I try to do Hota I get killed and I'm pretty sure I've capped some pillars because Ciray killed me last Hota I went to when I capped some pillars while on Nicedreams.

Didn't know you were in MR since you always complaining about people and when I talk about it you say nothing making me think you don't pvp.  I don't look online for peoples stats as I don't care.  I will only look people up in RL if they wrong me and I need to take care of it.

23 minutes ago, nicedreams said:

I also pvp a lot on Creeperthemob since Nicedreams is too busy crafting replacement gear all the time.

I don't want to champ Nicedreams and take hit to stats as I've been a champ on Creeperthemob in the past, but...might change my mind in the future.  Global casting is not pvp.  What does tower capping have to do with it?  It's a strategy where usually the same person will cap all the towers and then they are the location guy we need to keep tabs on their rings.  I usually don't have good nolo rings since lose them all the time to death so I don't cap.  I capped 3 towers last night on Creeperthemob before getting killed by TC and only used nolo spell.  Never had a kingdom title because I don't ask and I don't care about the titles unless you friends with the king of the PMK as most people stingy with titles.  Titles is not a must to pvp.  I will never construct a mission item as I don't feel like making the mats and completing it.  I only care about mats for deed buildings and walls.  Most of this is PvE anyways except for towers and champ.  Never see you on death tabs.  I'm on there plenty.  Every time I try to do Hota I get killed and I'm pretty sure I've capped some pillars because Ciray killed me last Hota I went to when I capped some pillars while on Nicedreams.

Didn't know you were in MR since you always complaining about people and when I talk about it you say nothing making me think you don't pvp.  I don't look online for peoples stats as I don't care.  I will only look people up in RL if they wrong me and I need to take care of it.

Judging by this topic, it seems you've got a bad habit of speaking out-of-turn on things you clearly know nothing about, tbh.

• Like 2

Edit:  Actually no reason to get into an argument with people I don't care about.

Edited by nicedreams

Hmmm.. which one of you is an extinct valrei creature this topic is supposed to be about? :P 

• Like 1

+1 to tweaking Valrei spawns. I also wonder about tweaking Valrei mob behavior to not suicide upon spawning.