Sign in to follow this  
Trake

Crafting Window: Healing Covers

Please allow the creation of Healing Covers from the crafting window. 

• Like 5

+1 when it comes time to skill NS that is a killer on the wrist

That's 820 recipes to manually add, would flood the recipe book, look at what runes looks like with just 65 lol

+1nontheless

Edited by Oblivionnreaver

45 minutes ago, Oblivionnreaver said:

That's 820 recipes to manually add, would flood the recipe book, look at what runes looks like with just 65 lol

why would it need to be in the recipe book? cooking and crafting recipe books have their own. can't alchemy be potentially hidden? last I remember putting a spoon and a milk made something in the crafting window but didn't take up space in the original recipe book

+1 as well

Edited by Yiraia
  • Like 1

+1 I broke my right mouse button playing wurm's rgt click mini-game

Was not sure if I should necro this thread or make a new one

we need a new window for achemy/ns and maybe one for cooking too

^

cooking needs some automation.... even chopped/mashed/w/e.. loaded fsb cant cover the ridiculousness of spending xx minutes irl.. preparing a pixel meal... I cook faster irl 😁

NOT to mention.. without the two cooking "calculators"... cooking is useless pile of rng math mess that you need a spreadsheet for... to cook a sammich................................

I don't believe it will be made easier

As for ns.. I didnt have any trouble combining to max amount of x ingredient... than making Y amount equal to my queue maximum of actions.. and right clicking once... for the deal to combine.. you only have to do it 2-3-90,000 times in your wurm life.. if you really care about alchemy.. which is silly low number of actions compared to imp/repair loop to get other skills, or several.

14 hours ago, Finnn said:

I cook faster irl 😁

Man I wish I could cook a 40 lb pizza in 5-10 minutes from scratch  or bangers n mash in 2-3 (min) including stuffing the sausage skin! 😆 That would be awesome!

As for the NS, it makes sense to add healing covers since other alchemy / ns craftables are there. 

The imp and repair loop as you put it is bound to keys and mice clicking would be a slow way to do it. at least for me 

14 hours ago, Finnn said:

As for ns.. I didnt have any trouble combining to max amount of x ingredient... than making Y amount equal to my queue maximum of actions.

Funny you should say this as concrete is in the craft window, but I have not figured out how to do this with say garlic and barley 😉 

Edited by Anunnaki
sleepy mistake

@Anunnakifast bangers&mash? Gland+knife = sausage skin, same bsb  have fat.. grab 2, combine them.. stuff them in the skin, if you had prepared bread or bread slices in larder.. just crush a slice to crumbs and stuff that in the skin also, grab a meat piece dice+mince.. stuff that in the skin and wait 10 minutes for it to cook in the oven; once it cooks move the sausage in a frying pan and add 1 mashed potato(potato+fork), wait for it... and you're done.

You need less than a minute to make all the actions and.. some dead time to stare at it.. while it cooks twice, enjoy.

You can bind q activate, bind e combine, grab stacks of tooth and combine them to max(activate 1st or random element in the stack of tooths, combine the stack)... same for glands.. prepare stacks.. do 1 right click + 1 left click.. once ... you're only limited by your action queue limit, you can always go for 100 hfc and 90ML, nobody stops you, that way you can get 9x NS actions with 2 clicks.

It's pretty fast.. Try playing the game instead?

Doing fat+garlic or barley/other crop/herb.. is cheap..... difficulty of fat/garlic is disgusting to mention that's only good for really low skill as cheap starter pack.

Edited by Pandalet
Moderation edit

On 9/8/2019 at 4:12 PM, Finnn said:

@Anunnakifast bangers&mash? Gland+knife = sausage skin, same bsb  have fat.. grab 2, combine them.. stuff them in the skin, if you had prepared bread or bread slices in larder.. just crush a slice to crumbs and stuff that in the skin also, grab a meat piece dice+mince.. stuff that in the skin and wait 10 minutes for it to cook in the oven; once it cooks move the sausage in a frying pan and add 1 mashed potato(potato+fork), wait for it... and you're done.

You need less than a minute to make all the actions and.. some dead time to stare at it.. while it cooks twice, enjoy.

Are you talking real life there cause takes me longer to clean the intestines though I use the sausage wraps now.  BTW I was kidding about you saying you cook faster in real life. Please take that into account in your response. Also I never used gland for sausage skin in game, I was told to use bladder which honestly tripped me out not that a gland is any better.

On 9/8/2019 at 4:12 PM, Finnn said:

You can bind q activate, bind e combine, grab stacks of tooth and combine them to max(activate 1st or random element in the stack of tooths, combine the stack)... same for glands.. prepare stacks.. do 1 right click + 1 left click.. once ... you're only limited by your action queue limit, you can always go for 100 hfc and 90ML, nobody stops you, that way you can get 9x NS actions with 2 clicks.

It's pretty fast.. if you can't setup a macro to click the crafting window with a timer, not my problem. Try playing the game instead?

Doing fat+garlic or barley/other crop/herb.. is cheap..... difficulty of fat/garlic is disgusting to mention that's only good for really low skill as cheap starter pack.

Yes I know you can combine tooth etc but you can not do it with plant based healing covers, which was my point. I guess I could go the tooth route but the guide should probably be updated about wogic limitations in the game rather than make changes that would make things a bit easier for the players. Also I am pretty sure a macro clicking the crafting window with a timer is illegal and I do hope you are not suggesting that for real. If you were being sarcastic , I bet making a macro to do the rgt click mix would not be any harder.

I also would like to apologize if my reply seemed aggressive or sarcastic to you.  I was trying to be funny but maybe that did not get across well because your reply does seem very aggressive with your "macro setup and try playing the game instead" 

Lets try to keep a helpful attitude in and out of the game so we can foster a healthy community vs a caustic or negative one please.

Besides all I am suggesting is adding the rest of NS recipes to the craft window since some of them already are. (dye, concrete etc) vs your suggestion would be okay for them to remove pegs or tenon from the crafting window and leaving the rest since you can run stacks of logs with action queue and 2 clicks. At least that is how your reply came across to me.

Edited by Anunnaki
bad language skills.