Sign in to follow this  
ozmods

houston i have a question??

so i've loaded one of my old saves, and i think something has gone wrong.. with it.. according to the wurmpedia,

maple should be in season bear starfall start of week 4 until end,

i'm still in season as far as maple is concerned..
wrongseason.jpg

i'm in week 4 of snakes starfall, and these 2 are still in season. so is this normal or has something gone completely to sh... thanks

Ignore that event message as it's from a mod, make sure the mod is updated

Examine the trees to see if they are actually in season 

they are both still in season, as where they shouldnt be this late in the season.. sounds like something might be broken within the database i'm only guessing...

just tried changing the world time, to the start of summer, with the same result, still showing both oak and maple in full harvest. trees examined.. comes up with brimming with their respective fruits.. so i'm guessing that it's cooked.. back to the start once again.. fresh server.. unless anyone else has any other ideas..

well i started a new server last night, and before i went to my crypt, it showed oleanders ready to harvest in x amount of days, then this morning i logged on, and it showed that it wouldnt be in harvest for again for 36 days, something has gone completely sh, and i dont know what, this is getting rather frustrating, i started a new server again this morning, replaced the harvest helper mod, and so far so good, but i dont think it's going to help.. i will post again tomorrow with an update whether or not its still screwed.. things that are in harvest should no longer be in harvest.. and that's the problem.