Sign in to follow this  
Kohle

[Fixed] Lead lunchboxes?

I've made ten lead lunchboxes instead of tin ones. Is this intended -- perhaps as part of the "any metal" feature? Or is it a bug? The only way I can figure it happened is that I activated the lead sheet when combining it with the tin sheet at the start. Since I had to add more tin sheets after, it isn't following the "last-main-material-type-added" paradigm.

Edit: I've now tested with both the tin sheet and the lead sheet activated at creation; the result in both cases is an unfinished lead lunchbox. I also tried to use an iron sheet to combine with either a tin sheet or a lead sheet (to test whether this was a function of "any metal"); neither combination yields the menu option to create a lunchbox.

ok some people can make tin one and some will only make lead ones....made 3 yesterday and even with activating the tin sheet on lead or lead sheet on tin they all came out lead when finished with tin sheets tin rivets and tin wire the were still LEAD

36 minutes ago, Deth666 said:

ok some people can make tin one and some will only make lead ones....made 3 yesterday and even with activating the tin sheet on lead or lead sheet on tin they all came out lead when finished with tin sheets tin rivets and tin wire the were still LEAD

Will be fixed with the next server update, its on the change log.

• Like 1