Sign in to follow this  
Mystikk

WTS Pie kits for goal

Pie kits or individual pies for goal. Pies are in pie dishes ready for oven. Need to be picked up on Elevation BL. Could send one pie on Freedom if need to complete there. PM in game or message me here for more details. If you need to finish on freedom then last pie can be COD on freedom, if you it isn't your last goal you can bake them all on Elevation.

Edited by Mystikk
more info

You can't pickup on elevation BL, items don't transfer. You can't send across either. 

I have bought 2sets from this seller, realy helpfull!

The only thing is to get to Gloomshade that can be tricky if you are in a different kingdom.

This is the Freedom forum. Seems you are selling items on Epic. Wrong forum.

Pretty sure this is a WTS to peeps in freedom, for a product on Epic, since they can complete the goal there also...

On 8/19/2018 at 5:28 PM, Tuga said:

Pretty sure this is a WTS to peeps in freedom, for a product on Epic, since they can complete the goal there also...

Can I get the products on freedom? Can I transfer and use them on freedom? Can I ask for all the pies on freedom? If its sold on epic its a WTS thread for epic.

1 hour ago, Angelklaine said:

Can I get the products on freedom? Can I transfer and use them on freedom? Can I ask for all the pies on freedom? If its sold on epic its a WTS thread for epic.

Lol

• Like 1