Sign in to follow this  
Maximillian

One hand spear please

It would be nice if we had a 1 hand spear to use for a 100% pierce based 1h weapon. Sparta!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

yeah it would look awesome in combination with round shield :)

When I thought of this, I changed my opinion

Edited by Sn00

I really like the 1 handed spear idea, but I feel like that would just be more of the same. I would really rather see the "knife" class of weaponry be used for pierce damage. Items like the butcher knife and carving knife already exist, but currently have too low of damage output to be viable. They even have their own unique special moves! Seeing these weapons rebalanced to be viable in the current meta would probably be a better approach to introducing piercing weapons into the 1 handed class.

• Like 1

I feel like if you want to pierce you should expose yourself a bit. Otherwise we're just swapping spears for mauls and hello new meta. 

Honestly, I just want the visual back. Please allow me to bug-equip shields to my right hand again. It wasn't hurting anyone.

I would like both sindusk. The meta will still be mauls though for 1h... Why not add more options. Axes will be out once moon metal chain is full swing. 

Edited by Maximillian