Sign in to follow this  
Fargon

Combat skills

At 20 faith and 20 favor, receives a 25% skillgain bonus to combat skills. Excludes weapon skills.

This is the Nahjo follower bonus. My question is: does "combat skills" include archery?

The "warrior" deity attribute does the following:

warrior:  1.25x damage when over 40 faith and 20 favor
warrior:  +25% skillgain bonus to fighting subskills, shields & subskills, and archery subskills at 20 faith and 10 favor

Two important things of note:

#1:  That's archery subskills (so just bow skills), not archery itself.

#2:  Nahjo isn't a warrior god.  Nahjo does not get these bonuses.  Who's trolling wiki editors with bad info like this?

• Like 2

I updated it, no idea who thought he was a warrior god.

For the record there are three warrior gods,  

Smeagain, Nathan and Magranon.

Edited by Sn00
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Noizhead said:

The "warrior" deity attribute does the following:

warrior:  1.25x damage when over 40 faith and 20 favor
warrior:  +25% skillgain bonus to fighting subskills, shields & subskills, and archery subskills at 20 faith and 10 favor

Two important things of note:

#1:  That's archery subskills (so just bow skills), not archery itself.

#2:  Nahjo isn't a warrior god.  Nahjo does not get these bonuses.  Who's trolling wiki editors with bad info like this?

Do you know if:

I switch to follower of Nathan and get 20+ faith I’ll get those bonuses noted for warrior gods?

do those bonuses stack with PoK 25% bonus? Also do they stack with the 10% bonus Nathan gives to skill gain?

It it appears that being a follower of Nathan is a no brainer as compared to the old days where it was a Vynora follower or nothing lol

13 minutes ago, Xor said:

Do you know if:

I switch to follower of Nathan and get 20+ faith I’ll get those bonuses noted for warrior gods?

do those bonuses stack with PoK 25% bonus? Also do they stack with the 10% bonus Nathan gives to skill gain?

It it appears that being a follower of Nathan is a no brainer as compared to the old days where it was a Vynora follower or nothing lol

The skillgain from "warrior" is overridden by "learner".  You would have +10% to all standard skillgain (not fighting, not faith) at 20 faith.  The damage bonus from warrior is only accessible at 40 faith and 20 favor, which would require you to become a priest.

"Warrior" and "learner" skillgain stack with Knowledge 11, but as noted "learner" bonus skillgain overrides "warrior" bonus skillgain.

• Like 1

Just before anyone jumps ship, passive bonuses and the like will be adjusted in the priest overhaul, so don't rush 

• Like 3

Thanks for your replies. So the information on the wiki was wrong. Now it says "unknown" instead. Does anybody know what follower bonus I get as a Nahjo follower?