Sign in to follow this  
McGarnicle

You are Invited to a Puzzle Labyrinth Adventure!

I am still trying to get there on my play account too!  This is a fantastic challenge.

• Like 2

I got the crystal ball last week! great job Faeran and other guy who's name I can't remember! I remember watching stuff from your streams when I was 13! Great show.

I finally had a chance to take my player to the Puzzle Labrynth.  It is an excellent challenge.  I have bested the Labrynth and claimed my prize.

• Like 2

Is the teleport still up or do we need to find our own way there now?

Pretty sure the teleport is gone, however, you could start a brand new toon and teleport to vrocks landing using the portals.

13 minutes ago, McGarnicle said:

Pretty sure the teleport is gone, however, you could start a brand new toon and teleport to vrocks landing using the portals.

That's what I ended up doing!

Amazing work on the labyrinth. You can really tell how much effort was put into building such a masterpiece.

15 hours ago, Enki said:

I finally had a chance to take my player to the Puzzle Labrynth.  It is an excellent challenge.  I have bested the Labrynth and claimed my prize.

enki finally out of laberynth, 4 months trapped there lol

well maybe not 4 months... sadly I did end up choosing a horrid time...  during the update issues I did get hopelessly trapped inside.  Fortunately, that scenario did not last long and i did not starve and have to give up and restart.

Yes the teleports are still there at the start points to get to Vrock

This is an old topic, but I'm posting to let you know that the Puzzle Labyrinth is still active!

I've recently returned to the game and ran this with a few friends who missed out on the original launch. It's nice to know it's still available, as is the reward for completing it! Though it may be wise to have a higher level chaperone if you plan to bring newbies here. We saw a few lava fiends and lava spiders in the mine section. It was a great laugh as some of us were on alts, so we got to experience screaming in terror for our chonky friend to save us - but this might not be so pleasant for a new player. 

Tips:

• If you're coming from another server, I found it easier to sail in from the West. There's a highway that can take you straight to 'Puzzle Labyrinth'. (right click the major highway signs to bring up the route.) It's still possible to come in from the North, but you might have to wade through a good section of forest and ruin. ^^; 

• Bring plenty of food and water as you may be here a while.

• Fall damage is real. Cotton helps if you can't find a healing statue, but if possible, save it for the castle section. There are fewer statues the deeper you go.

I hope you all have great fun! 😄

• Like 5

I am happy to hear that people continue to discover and enjoy the labyrinth after so many years!

• Like 8

I ran it a bunch of times (for the first time) at the end of last year and came home (to Release) to encourage my alliance and neighbours to go too. I've also offered to run it with folks who want to go with friends.

Honestly, I think it's a wonderful resource and I wish Wurm had more things like it. ❤️

I'm going to be running it again myself soon and drag my friend along for the ride. 😊

Edited by Kyoko

Extremely impressive design and build! Likely the most impressive build I've seen in Wurm really. If not for some friends, I'm not entirely sure I could have made it through though.

Only 2 easy mobs inside, but can you handle the twists and turns of the labyrinth itself???

For those wondering, go on foot, as you'll not be able to get any animals through.

• Like 4

Is this still active? Was great fun when I ran it years ago, might bring others to run it if it is. 

I still have the first ever labyrinth prize from Deli (1st ingame). Didnt attend to it, i found the prize from middle of forest.

Prize was: statuette, gold (Labyrinth Trophy (1)) QL 9.44 now after 10? years

Edited by Ulost
butter at room temp

6 hours ago, HuhWhat said:

Is this still active? Was great fun when I ran it years ago, might bring others to run it if it is. 

It is still there. The teleports to VRock from the other starter towns are still active, as are healing statues. Though there are some mobs in some of the caves.

I highly recommend this adventure. I did that one, as well as the castle maze they had before that. It's challenging, but it's tons of fun. Like Wulfmaer said, there are some mobs in the caves now, so make sure to bring your sword and armor. But that's just a minor issue.

• Like 1

This is truly an amazing labyrinth.  Visit it if you like challenges.

• Like 1