Sign in to follow this  
McGarnicle

You are Invited to a Puzzle Labyrinth Adventure!

It looks like the teleport in Glasshollow sent him to the fog maze.

Figured out my problem, I spent 2 days working through the wrong maze! Thanks to the team for the outstanding direction and clarification provided... -.-

• Like 1

Maybe you entered the teleport to soon.

Now I am not so sure you can get back to right place with that teleporter,

I belive they reused the old ones maybe.

They definitely didn't re use the ones from 2 years ago. If they had I'd have been sent to the right place. Also, there's no freaking signage! Nothing that says "Hey, this is the teleport for the event held 2 years ago if you really want to complete that too, but HERE is the new one!"
The one I used was inside the event arena at Glasshollow. Which IMO is where the sign *should* be, and was the only one I saw until the stark realization I had wasted 2 days of my time.

Even just adding a ####ing DATE or even the YEAR to the sign would have helped clue me in if you really can't be assed to guide your players to the right spot.

Edited by whereami

Theres a sign at the south of glasshollow that says "COMING SOON puzzle labyrinth by the Factional Fight brothers" 

We reused the midsummers ones from last year, not spellcasts setup.

On the bright side, you completed the other labyrinth, so congratulations? 

The puzzle labyrinth one is clearly marked though, and that labyrinth is very clear it's setup by GM's, not by players. 

I've also added the date to the other one incase anyone else makes the same mistake, seems only one person has so hopefully it's not too confusing 

Awesome maze! It had me running in circles for hours. Very well done and awesome prize. 

Any idea if it a decayable item? Or is it like Xmas gifts?

How long will this be open?  I would love to do this, but am really busy for the next five days

On 8/19/2018 at 12:51 AM, McGarnicle said:

I am 100% certain that the prize item is called Puzzle King's crystal ball. I also know that you will be able to obtain the prize once per character and it will be available as long as the labyrinth remains open, which is currently an indefinite amount of time.

@Nirav

Was a ton of fun thank you for putting in all that work!

I had a wonderful time enjoy this on my live stream this evening. I can't truly express how impressed I am at this achievement the planning that went into it and the attention to detail was IMMENSE! 

@Nirav it will be open for the forseable future so awhile..

• Like 1

I think he didn't as it was his GM toon.

But who knows...maybe he did on a secret alt? :P

[2018-08-18] [22:56:35] <Enki> How will it look if I can;t complete this puzzle!

Well he did say in local that he'd have to do it on his other toon due to how his GM toon affected locked doors or something like that.

And well, he can fly!

Yes, I failed to complete the labyrinth so far.  Unfortunately, I had too much other work to do to finish it properly.

However, I had a great time and this is certainly one I recommend everyone trying out.

I made an alt and went trough here, was a lot of fun.

Thanks a lot for dedicating such large amount of time in order to provide us with such an amazing challenge!

Yes, the labyrinth is still open and the prize can still be won! Have fun :)

[14:46:47] You are rewarded a Puzzle King's crystal ball.

Thank you very much for a really fun time... At times I was happy at times I was scared and at times you almost drove me to tears... Sorry for killing your 4 pet spiders in the tunnels. 

It took a couple of Geniuses to build this, great work. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Alkhadias said:

I bet labirynth is closed by now?

It is still open. There are no current plans to close it. Go enjoy it if you havent yet done so.

• Like 2