Sign in to follow this  
McGarnicle

You are Invited to a Puzzle Labyrinth Adventure!

When i worked with 1 of my wurm projects, named 'Nest', my first idea was this project, which u can see by using deedplaner. Is a project never made, because nest has other shape. Ur huge project, guys, reminded me this old idea, maybe for use. In my project u can control shape of maze by roatating all this staircases. If u put prize (or exit) on a top some tile.

Edited by Xagru

Thanks Brian and Adam - spent a fun few hours going round in circles - and finally made it to the end.

Have a well deserved rest exploring back on Deli.

Had a blast yesterday! Be careful when placing your crystal ball ;)

Edited by SugarFoxx
Not a burned up prize

Truly amazing ?

Perhaps in a few weeks you can do a walk through and explain the puzzles, and rescue any poor souls who are still trapped.

So much fun, you guys!

I will definitely come back tomorrow!

(Yep I have many alts)

I am glad I can now say I run thru that first part way faster than I (Happymermaid) did when you followed me around in the stream!

• Like 1

On 8/18/2018 at 7:20 PM, McGarnicle said:

I believe you can now teleport to vrocks from other starter towns on Xanadu. 

How? What does a teleport look like? I'm in Greymead and I don't see anything that looks teleporty.

4 minutes ago, Ajala said:

How? What does a teleport look like? I'm in Greymead and I don't see anything that looks teleporty.

It’s the old Midsummer teleports, just a GM sign near an oak tree.

For those of you who are getting desperate after only a few hours of trying to do this, worry not - I probably used 12 hours or something like that in total on two different days and FINALLY made it through. I'm now the proud owner of a crystal ball! I may not be the brightest in the bunch, but surely I'm the most dedicated!?

Anyhow, thank you so much Factional Fight brothers for creating this for the Wurm community. This past 24 hours has probably been one of the most fun (although aggravating) days I've ever spent in Wurm. Thank you also to Retro and the wurm team for helping on your end. The teleports made this much more convenient to get to and obviously the crystal ball is an amazing thing to own! *polishes it lovingly as she speaks*

For everyone who has not yet done this, I WARMLY recommend you give it a try. If for no other reason than to marvel at this amazing accomplishment that the brothers have done! It's really quite something to set your eyes upon! 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Ajala said:

Ajala yeah I was also searching for some big glowing portal kind of thing and also got confused. Like Joelle says, it's a sign. When you mouseover it, you'll see the text saying it goes to the puzzle.

[16:16:14] You are rewarded a Puzzle King's crystal ball.

Very cool, thanks to the FF guys (and everyone who helped) for creating content for this game.

Thank you all for coming to the labyrinth. Faeran and I are so happy that so many showed up for the opening and that others are still making their way over.

We are very thankful to the Wurm team... Thank you Retrograde for putting up with our never ending requests and coordinating pretty much everything. Thank you Sauroman for making the the Goblin King’s crystal ball. Thank you Enki for helping set up the teleports. Thank you Budda for allowing us to make this an official event. And thanks to everyone else working in the background unbeknownst to us. Without you guys, I dont think this event would have seen the success it has had! Thank you, thank you , thank you!

• Like 2

lots of fun, drank lots of beer, got yelled at a lot, molested many many many nymphs, got a statue in the end, a good time all around.

Edited by armyskin
  • Like 2

What an amazing puzzle, I loved how a wrong turn might actually be the right turn and gives you a clue to help later.

I would recommend that everybody stays the hell away from this place. As the name suggests, it is a maze. But it's *just* a maze. A very pretty and well-designed maze, but nevertheless just a maze. If you like just mazes, you'll probably love it. If you hate just mazes, you'll hate it with a passion that I literally cannot summon up the words to describe.

LMAO.  That's some crafty stuff there switching the doors like that before the stairs part.  I went through with my alt and was like WTF, then went back through and noticed the sign was different from last night.  Good job.

This place is simply amazing. I've got completely lost in the castle for hours, the ideas you've been using to make us mad are great :P

I can't even estimate the effort of not just building but planning this whole place out - I know it was a long ride to get here but it is great fun to solve it. Without the clues that also add to the atmosphere... it would be a real nightmare.

THANK YOU!

5 hours ago, nicedreams said:

LMAO.  That's some crafty stuff there switching the doors like that before the stairs part.  I went through with my alt and was like WTF, then went back through and noticed the sign was different from last night.  Good job.

Aye - it seems there are quite a few "switches" that can be flipped and make our way different. Evil :P

Super cool maze, had a ton of fun with it, got stuck once very badly and almost gave up the hope. :D I can't thank you enough for creating this maze for us Wurmians to enjoy.

I had a blast, even if it frustrated me beyond belief! Had to stop to sleep part way through after making a very wrong choice, and then wait for my friends to re-join me on alts for their second run through the following day. And shout at Armyskin (sorry Army)

I really recommend a visit, whether you love or hate mazes and puzzles, purely to admire and appreciate the dedication, skill and warped minds that it took to build the damn thing. Take friends, because it's more fun being trapped with company.

Thank you guys for all the work you did. And the shiny prize ;)

• Like 2

Absolutely outstanding!  I watched Faeran and Griphyth build this place over many month and always loved their videos, tutorials and steams, but to actually experience the final Labyrinth was priceless.  It took me way too long, I too had to go to sleep and go do other things to calm down, but it was a ton of fun, and each time a riddle was solved, it felt great.

Congratulations and thank you Faeran and Griphyth !

you examine the puzzle king to get teleported out

Prize will be given out as long as the maze is up

no bamboozle 

It's the black demon statue.

You must have taken the emergency exit.

Edited by Cecci