Sign in to follow this  
McGarnicle

You are Invited to a Puzzle Labyrinth Adventure!

4 minutes ago, Cecci said:

How long time did it take you Retro?

Well, I'm really bad at the game, but about 2-3 hours 

Congratulations to the Factual Fight Brothers! I wish you a nice and memorable Grand Opening. *tips hat*

I won't make it due to timezones but we'll be making sure the larder on the ground floor of Vrocks Market & Inn will be well stocked with free food for all hungry travellers. There are a few (free) beds upstairs in case someone needs to sleep. Welcome to Vrock Landing!

• Like 2

Sounds like fun, won't make it for the opening but hopefully I'll be able to get at some point in the next week! Also something to distract me from grinding to 100 farming and enki's silly challenge. This time, it's something I might actually complete this year :D

1 hour ago, Eobersig said:

We'll be making sure the larder on the ground floor of Vrocks Market & Inn will be well stocked with free food for all hungry travellers. There are a few (free) beds upstairs in case someone needs to sleep. Welcome to Vrock Landing!

I had a nice meal at the inn just now, before I saw your post :)

Much apreciated.

Edited by Cecci

On 8/16/2018 at 9:17 AM, McGarnicle said:

The labyrinth is located just minutes away from Vrock's Landing, and is attached to the highway system for your convenience. I hear tell that Retro is working on an easy transport system to get you to Vrock's so keep your ear open for that.

Any news on this possible easy transport system?  Last for couple days?  If not I'm making an alt to vrock.

I believe you can now teleport to vrocks from other starter towns on Xanadu. It is possible you can from other servers as well, though I could be wrong.

From Vrock’s you can use the waystones to find Puzzle Labyrinth. It is a short walk from there.

I am not sure if the teleport will stay beyond the opening event. Maybe Retrograde can chime in with the answers?

Edited by McGarnicle

curious above all else what a goblin king's crystal ball is and does as it's not on Wiki at all.. and your wording is such that all persons who finish the maze get one.   Are GM's creating this item?   What is it and why isn't it on wiki?  Peaked my interest hehe

Edited by Nomadikhan

Its not on the wiki yet since it is a brand new item that no one has access to until the first person finishes the labyrinth.

The taking of this picture was a result of a covert operation and many rebel members sacrificed their life to obtain it.

Since then, the prize item has been renamed to the Puzzle King’s crystal ball as the goblin king wouldnt give us the rights?

Everyone who completes the labyrinth will obtain one in a similar way as last years midsummer event prize.

Edited by McGarnicle
  • Like 1

Will the "Goblin King's crystal ball" be available to be obtained after the first day of the event?

Asking for a friend.

@RetrogradeWill it be possible to teleport through mounted on a horse? Or should we leave our horses at home?

Here's something to get you all in the mood! I've seen this film once, but it was a looong long time ago. Nice refresh the memory a bit!

May need Retro to answer some of these questions as I am not 100% certain on some of them.

I am 100% certain that the prize item is called Puzzle King's crystal ball. I also know that you will be able to obtain the prize once per character and it will be available as long as the labyrinth remains open, which is currently an indefinite amount of time. It is possible that it will close at some time in the far future, when we forget to pay upkeep ?

I also know that the teleport to Vrock's is now available from the starter towns of Xanadu. It is possible that there are teleports from the other servers too...however, I do not know this for certain. I am not sure if you can bring your horse through the teleporter, though my guess is that you won't be able to. If not, the walk is not far from Vrock's and we believe that the walk will add to the experience.

• Like 1

Only Xanadu, every starter deed, one prize per person, go on foot! 

The teleportation system won't be permanent, but I believe the brothers intend on maintaining this event for a long time, expect 2 or so weeks for the teleports though

A fantastic labyrinth with a few cheeky twists. Well worth the trip, absolutely recommended.

• Like 1

Thank you guys for many confusings and losts. Glad im get out. Tomorrow will raid again.

i see Mordrag just brought his climbing shoes.. and looks like not much else..

4 hours ago, tamat said:

3PSzl8O.jpg

Probably just lag. I had someone ask if i was a dev because it looked like i was flying around everywhere and through walls.

I just want you guys @  FF to know,  how much I truly hate and admire you (and I hate nothing and nobody in this world).   I could not best your task; not by a long shot.  Heading home now, my mind completely shattered apart, minus 3000 karma.  ?

About 3-4 hours later I finally finished.  Thanks for the event.  This labyrinth was mean.  Amazing work on it.

Edited by nicedreams
  • Like 1

Sorry if someone has already asked this but,  I can't come out there for at least a day or so...  Will it still be open and can I still get the prize for completion a few days after this event starts?

On 8/18/2018 at 9:22 AM, Retrograde said:

This is not a time limited event, it's simply the opening along with the stream, you are free to attend whenever you wish

Oke, I will try to do it tommorow! For me it's very important information, I thought that it's limited time :P

32 minutes ago, Votip said:

Oke, I will try to do it tommorow! For me it's very important information, I thought that it's limited time :P

Well, i didnt get King's crystall, but I went trrough the maze, what was a prize itself.

Edited by Xagru