Sign in to follow this  
McGarnicle

You are Invited to a Puzzle Labyrinth Adventure!

Come one! Come all! This Saturday (Aug. 18) we, the Factional Fight brothers, invite you to the grand opening of the Puzzle Labyrinth for an adventure you wont soon forget! The gates will open approximately 7:30pm EST and the event will be streamed on our twitch channel while we stalk the participants while chatting about all things wurm!

auction_timer_E1534635036.gif

NkSaPlG.jpg

The labyrinth is located just minutes away from Vrock's Landing, and is attached to the highway system for your convenience. I hear tell that Retro is working on an easy transport system to get you to Vrock's so keep your ear open for that.

EmArpXy.png

For those who complete the labyrinth, you will be awarded a unique prize for you to take home and put on display at your deed! Check it out...

8ebw7wc.png

If you do plan to come, don't forget to bring cotton as there are a few places you may feel the instinct to fall. Other things to consider bringing are a container for water and a lantern.

Cant wait to see you there! 

Griphyth and Faeran

Edited by McGarnicle
  • Like 28

Well done on finishing that thing! I'll come over and take a look :)

2 minutes ago, McGarnicle said:

I dont see why champs can’t participate.

We are stuck on Chaos I'm afraid. Can't leave server.

Damn shame, I've been waiting for over 2 years + for you guys to finish this thing, so I can try it out :)

Amazing work though!

11 hours ago, Sn00 said:

Damn shame, I've been waiting for over 2 years + for you guys to finish this thing, so I can try it out :)

Amazing work though!

I guess you can always make alt at vrock? From what I understood there are no skill requirement? And someone can provide you with lantern and cotton :)

• Like 1

Well done on picking a start time that is at 01:30am sunday Server time (Central europe) :(

• Like 1

how long will it be up for?  hours, days, weeks, forever, etc

sorry cecci thats one of the benfits  us north americans bring to the game.. congrats guys..  i guess i can remove the hello sign i left there whilest exploring.. heheh ill be there if my landlord flips the switch on his router grrrrrrrrrr...

Sorry Cecci, we do realize that the event time is not ideal for a lot of players who play Wurm. Unfortunately, Faeran and I are not available to hold the event any earlier. The good news is that after the grand opening, the labyrinth will remIn open indefinitely similar to the other labyrinth in the game made by Spellcast.

I really really really want to make in to this...! That prize looks awesome. B) I gotta question, do you get that prize just when attending on the opening or in general, when completing it?

omg I'm so excited I been watching you guys for a long time and cant wait to see it. but it sucks I be on the road during the grand opening I hope I can try to get there soon. I cant wait.

SO MUCH PURE AWESOMENESS! 

Congrats guys for finally finishing this, and there is nothing that will stop me from being there, even if it is 2.30 AM Finnish time! I've been waiting for this anxiously since you first announced working on it! 

One question, do the riddles require you to be very acquainted with the movie to get through it?

• Like 1

Oh and PS. how awesome that Retro and Wurm gang helped with their side of things. MUST GET THE CRYSTAL BALL... MUST!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Malena said:

SO MUCH PURE AWESOMENESS! 

Congrats guys for finally finishing this, and there is nothing that will stop me from being there, even if it is 2.30 AM Finnish time! I've been waiting for this anxiously since you first announced working on it! 

One question, do the riddles require you to be very acquainted with the movie to get through it?

Watching the movie is optional for Puzzle Labyrinth riddles, but mandatory for life. ?

• Like 2

Labyrinth with David Bowie, good movie but 1980's or thereabouts

Great idea and nice event. The time chosen, however, is very unfortunate for a community event. The opening is in the middle of the night for about 50% of the Wurm population! :(

Of course I am aware that time zones will always be a problem, but picking a convenient time for the great majority of us Wurmians is usually possible (e. g. early afternoon US = late evening Europe).

Anyway,  I wish you a lot of success and loads of fun!

This is not a time limited event, it's simply the opening along with the stream, you are free to attend whenever you wish

As a community event the organisers are welcome to place it whenever they like, and many euro centric events are organised by players, so planning the opening around when the FF brothers are actually able to do it shouldn't impact anyone.  (This is coming from someone who misses 90% of player run things due to them being at 4am)

I've already been through it once, and driven mad, I urge everyone to definitely check it out!