Sign in to follow this  
ozmods

modding out winter completely

is it possible to mod out winter completely, leaving only the growing of the trees plants etc.

impo the gap between the end of autumn and the start of spring is too long, leaving a large window of nothing to harvest..

comments?

You want to remove the snow graphics or make it so harvesting of trees/bushes can be done more often?

The period between pine nuts and oleanders s far too long, is it psdible to bring them closer together? It maybe hard coded, but i was just wondering if that pwriod of time could be brought down... Sorry mate not too good at explaining things lol

Ok, now you ask for a mod for WU, but in general I find that it takes alot of time already with all the harvests and that it can be good with a week or two every 42 days with a break from those chores.

it was more a curiosity than a request..

but whatever i was merely trying to find out whether or not it was possible to bring them closer together.. as for "chores" if it becomes a chore to do something then it's not worth doing it.. i play wurm to get away from "real life" stuff..

I wish it wasn't' so hard to add new farm crops as I think having a farm crop option for every forestry option would be nice, oh well.

• Like 1