Sign in to follow this  
GoldFever

[Fixed] Wrong Imp Item Shown

Imping a supreme oak rope tool to 99ql for the goal.  Starting yesterday, often the imp item needed is shown incorrectly.  It doesn't update when I succeed in an action.  I have to examine to see what is needed. I'd say this is about 20% of the time now.

I'm guessing this could be related to my skill level compared to the rope tool ql as it only started to happen when I "hit the wall" yesterday where I now only increase the tool ql as my skill level goes up.

Rope tool ql is currently 98.92

Skill level is FC 98.5988

Is it possible this is happening when the item is placed on a surface, or in a container placed on a surface? I noticed a similar problem in those circumstances with items not automatically updating their displayed heat level, e.g. a breakfast in a pottery bowl on a fireplace.

Same problemhere, I do plate smithing at 99+ and it happens exactly the same,did some blacksmithing to 90 the other day and it did not happen once.

Is anything getting done  about this bug? it's really annoying and messes with my mood for grinding..

The bug is on the list along with a lot of other bugs.  I have no information as to a timeline for a fix.   When fixed it will be posted here.

Anything new about this ?

If you fail to imp it shows right item.

edit:

after 99.99ql it's going on more often

Edited by Martynas5

It's sad to see that it hasn't gotten fixed yet..I feel like is an important bug and  it ruins the grind.

we are getting close to a year with no fix...

if it helps,the item updates itself once moved from inventory in container or reverse

item is showing whetstone... but I can not imp with whetstone.. thought it's damaged but not showing.. repair.. try again.. nope.. examined and.... you can read the event log... it requires tempering.. (when client makes jokes with you..😅)

2b440f20760b356bc99e8542dd5408a1.png

Spoiler

URL link in case img above dissapears:
https://gyazo.com/2b440f20760b356bc99e8542dd5408a1

Apparently it's an old issue from past year:

Failed communication from client maybe?

As syncing the info for the object seems to fix it...

On 4/29/2019 at 6:34 PM, Jonydowy said:

if it helps,the item updates itself once moved from inventory in container or reverse

Moving item to inventory synced the icon in the inventory..

It is sad to see this problem is still here..It even stopped me from going 100 platesmith,yes i could imp new items each time but i don't really like it.

Maybe 2020 is a lucky year and we get it fixed!

Bump! come one..please get a fix on this..I think its a huge problem for the hardcore grinders.