Sign in to follow this  
Tilda

Can Close

Got enough necklaces and shoulder pads now, will just keep my eye out for rings in future thanks all

As the title says, looking for (not used) dragon shoulder pads,  and possibly artisan rings depending on what skill they have effect on (doesn't seem to be a listing anywhere of the types available that I can find*). Post your prices here or just pm me here or ingame and see if we can make a deal :)

-------------------------

*rings I have been told exist so far:

(when imping and possibly crafting, not sure if it affects skillgain using the items)

It will improve skillgain for:

knifes (not sure if specific types)

mauls (not sure if specific types)

medium wooden shield

toy making

medium bow

Edited by Tilda

Been forgetting to bump this, but have found several necklaces now which I will probably always be in the market for so let me know if you have one for sale :) Still looking for the dragon shoulder pads.

Also gathered a bit more info on types of rings available, none of which I have any use for at the moment myself, but added that info to the original post for others. Do let me know if you have or know of other types on these rings and I will add them to that info even if I can't use them myself, thanks.

bumpity bump, still looking for dragon shoulder pads, rings and info about which ones are available, have a few of the necklaces now but could always consider more

bump still looking for one more shoulder pad, and artisan rings (or info on them)

nevermind, got the second shoulder pad now, will just keep my eye out for rings in future

Edited by Tilda