Sign in to follow this  
Wiluss

Procesing rare items

We have a lot of rare items that have no big use and price of thouse are low. Rare shard, rare herb, some lumps, COINS!

They take much place in magic chest.

I think we can process thouse items into rare item esence (using altar)

Every one rare item will give us 1/10 esence. When we combine 10 we can use it like rare bone, just with 50% chance of succes.

Edited by Wiluss
  • Like 2

I like idea since I would like items with my signature and my choice of mats and highest possible enchants to be rare instead of something random that I imp and rare bones are often to expensive and rare for that in most cases as the end result is less worth then you pay for them, expecially for supreme bone and getting blank rare do desired cast even with good priest is not safe...But from op it seems to easy. Maybe change numbers and difererentiate rare tools from mats in number of rare essence you can get, or add chance to getting rare essence from them too so it's not overpowered. Also add dependence on some skill, soul depth maybe? Or could be new spell for priests? 

If you want rare/supreme exactly as you want it now, you can either cast bunch of tools untill you get couple with enchants to your liking, apply rune and imp them with deed bonus to max in hope for roll or buy rare bone if that fails. Or the other way around, spam/imp bunch of tools untill you get rare/supreme,imp to max, enchant in hope you want break it and mostly get power for couple of numbers lower than you wanted or apply metalic liquid which is also extremely rare and be safer but still no 100% garantie you would get power you want (100 for example). 

Sorry for the long post, I imagine mostly just me have so serious OCD about my items in game,my signature on tool is very important to me, but having option to refine unwanted rare/supreme items in order to increase rarity or item you want would be nice with some proper balance ofc so it's time consuming atleast and not overpowered but less dependent on chance.

200 essence to make a rare bone with a guaranteed chance to turn something rare.