Sign in to follow this  
MrGARY

Add entire villages to permissions

We can add entire villages to things like all gates via deed roles, however there is no way to add that village to a specific gate if you don't want all to be open.  More importantly, there is no way to add an entire village to a house or mine door or to a lesser extent vehicles and such.

If you want to allow your friend/alts/kingdommates deed to enter things on your deed, you need to either allow the entire alliance in or add every single name manually to every single thing.  No idea how easily to add it, if it could be a drop down of villages in alliance the same as the dropdown exists for villagers of your deed, or a different text box to add village or something

• Like 1

Deed perms allow for passing gates.  A specific gate can be further modified to deny access, like if it's your personal house or something.

18 minutes ago, Wargasm said:

Deed perms allow for passing gates.  A specific gate can be further modified to deny access, like if it's your personal house or something.

I think you missed the as stated more important part of there is no way to even do this for houses and mine doors

Bump for expanding the permissions system to be more dynamic and less painful