Sign in to follow this  
ozmods

maple not harvesting(solved)

https://s33.postimg.cc/80g12f67z/proof.jpg

when I login it comes up with maple is in season, but when I go to harvest it, there is nothing to harvest, I've tried logging in 3 times, with the same result. I've tried adding the server log here but it just crashes the browser, as far as I can see there is no reason for it not to be doing that. anyone else experienced this or is it just me|??"? uploaded to google drive, i'm aware of there being a missing structure, that's not the issue, that's just a naming issue from another database that i was using... no biggie there.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/17feN0yY8IsF3205BagMSG8iYvJV6iR9e/view?usp=sharing

Edited by ozmods

Examine the tree, does it say it is brimming with sap?  Do you have a bucket activated? 

It looks like you're using a mod that's telling you which trees/bushes are in season. This may simply be an issue with how that mod works; maybe it's giving the default harvest times instead of the current harvest times on your server?

Roses oleander, camelia all harvested without an issue, the maple is in season, but there is nothing to harvest, ive had the bucket activated, and still nothing... 

Wasnt doing this last season, before update... Really at a loss for this one.

3 hours ago, Retrograde said:

Examine the tree, does it say it is brimming with sap?

This is the vanilla way of determining if it is in season, if this says its brimming with sap and you still cant harvest, may need checking out 

reinstalled this morning to see if that made a difference,

but nada, zip nothing bugger all.

examined the maple tree, come back with the message that the maple was empty.. which it should be because it's in season. never had this problem before.

should mention that i only had the barest of bone mods installed, anything related to the mod launcher that was all..

Edited by ozmods

righto, just tested again, this time using one of my older maps, found out what the problem is, there something busted on the map i was on, (custom map that i got from the map section here) looks like it must have been something in one of the databases i've imported, which one i dont know.. oh well looks like that b#stard #humanerror strikes again lol..

can close at your leisure..

cheers thanks