J67aveL.png

1x DD Wagon (95Ql)

4x DD Tall Banners

4x DD Banners

4x DD Flags

1 Sets Available

Reply, PM, or PM Fearil in game.

Price is 3.5 Gold per set.

(incl. delivery to coastal Freedom servers)

FAQ

Q: Why so pricey?
A:
In short, these are all very limited items. The ACTUAL rarity (not shiny-rarity) counts for a lot. Plus if you figure on 36 flags/banners at about 4-10s each, that's a good deal of value in itself. Plus a ridiculous imp on a very rare wagon, the value is there, imo.

Q: Will you sell me just the wagon?
A:
No, I have too many banners around from doing that in the past and the tile decoration limit is getting on my nerves. Consider the banners a way of recouping some of your cost if you don't want them. I'd value them around 5s each.

Q: Are you flexible on the price?
A:
Sorry but no, they're not making these bad guys, gals and non-binary-pals any more. Feel free to take a chance though, if your offer doesn't tickle me, I'll kindly say no.

Q: What quality are they?

A: The wagons are imped to 95ql and runed with +10% chance to increase rarity. I will re-rune with a speed rune if requested. Banners/Flags will be whatever ql they happen to be (I imped many to 40ql but I'm not much of a cloth tailor).

Q: Are you human?
A:
Gjh6X

Q: Will you accept any barters?

A: There is little I need in game except silver for upkeep, which is my main concern. However, I am in the market for a Lady of the Lake HOTA, but I am unlikely to give full inflated market value, so be forewarned. HOTAs are replaceable, DD kit is not.

Q: How do you have so many?

A: I was a member at DD's formation and designed the revamped (what you see) kingdom graphics. Prior to the kingdom going -=poof=- I was given the opportunity to make some copies for posterity and later sale. My wurm retirement fund if you will. I use the money for deed upkeep and the odd tool imp.

Thanks for reading, have fun!

Edited by Fearil
Adjusted quantities of banners in a set, stock running out.
  • Like 2

I've revised the price again, as I'd like to see these move.

Am I off my rocker? As far as I can tell, this is a great deal for defunct PMK gear! :D

Getting down to my last week of prem, gimme a hand folks.

Edited by Fearil

Hi Fearil,

I realize this post has a 5-year longevity and so you're unlikely to consider a lower price.  But if you're interested in negotiating, please contact me (Thalorane or Orran) in game.  Thanks.

The original post was from I first sold a set several years ago. It was expedient to refresh the post rather than make a new thread. ;)

TYVM, both sets now sold at 2g each. Running low, so new sales, when I make them, will be more precious.

Edited by Fearil

Dont know if the original post is edited or not (if youre selling parts of it), but can I buy a banner?

If not, its at least a free bump :)

Apologies for the delay in replying, I've mostly been away from the game for a couple weeks.

Are you looking for a tall banner or regular kingdom banner? Prices would be 7.5s for tall, 5s for regular.

Cheers, thanks for the inquiry.

On 10/14/2023 at 10:01 PM, Fearil said:

Apologies for the delay in replying, I've mostly been away from the game for a couple weeks.

Are you looking for a tall banner or regular kingdom banner? Prices would be 7.5s for tall, 5s for regular.

Cheers, thanks for the inquiry.

1 regular please :)

COD Rgr :)